1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls Gun Club February 14th Sweetheart Jackpot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pride Engineer, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Now you've done it JW. An offer like this will likely bring the Lit back to Minnesota. He'll come back to see if he can rekindle his old relationship with his love bug Big Dan. I can see it now, better get the disinfectant for the mens room. Last time they were both here the foot tapping in stalls one and two was quite distracting. You'll also need to make sure there is some hay available in case the Lit brings their four legged "boy toys." Baaa, Baaaa

Good Luck, wish I was there to watch and listen.

From sunny Florida, MZ

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Gosh Damn Lit that was good. It's nice to see your long absense from this website has not dulled the fantasy world you live in.

I hope this doesn't mean your chance to rekindle with Big Dan will be lost.

Mark Z

3. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Sorry boy's and big Dan. A recent email from the literalist acknowledged his poor planning and failure to buy enough components to load shells. We all know he is too cheap to purchase new ammo, and the shot ship doesn't come in until Feb. 28. Also noted that its been a long time between shots, and may not be able to shoot a 60/100. Don't let the word "long" confuse y'alls. He ask me to pick up some Minnidamsota prophylastics.... inch shorter, with suspenders.

Geez....what freinds will do.

Maltzie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.