1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls Gun Club Christmas Ham Jackpot Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Jackpot shooters, this Saturday, December 22nd we will be offering a very nice bone-in ham for a 25 straight posted in either Singles or Handicap. These will be very nice to be served for a Holiday dinner.

The weather is supposed to be cool, yeah its December, with sunshine and light winds. Targets will be set so you can hit 'em.

Shooting starts at 10:00 AM and will go until 4:00 PM. The hams will be in addition of our daily cash payouts.

C'mon out, enjoy the day and bust some clays.©

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

2. Ithaca$$$Grade

Sunshine and 29.....pretty nice day for December 22nd.

We'll have the fireplace a going.....enjoy a hot breakfast before you go out....and we'll have some appetizers ready for when you come in.

Shootin starts at 10:00....enter early and often.

Shoot a 25 and take home a big-ass ham for Christmas dinner.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

3. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Big-ass ham is the best kind Jimmy!

4. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jimmy, me and handpuller are coming down to get a little of that ham!!!!

See Ya Tomorrow!!

Jeff

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jeff, I was shopping yesterday and something in a blue cloth bag jumped into my cart. I'll be there and bring the contents of that blue bag for us to enjoy, after you win your ham of course. If you can remember, if you have any empty blue bags you can spare, bring them too!

Mark Z

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

Looking forward to seeing you Jeff. It should be a good day for shooting.

Lewis Class payouts, $100.00 for a 50 straight and some nice hams.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

7. Ithaca$$$Grade

<a href="http://beta.photobucket.com/" target="_blank"> KatelynMGCCook002.jpg </a>

Tommie, here you go. Enjoy

8. Ithaca$$$Grade

Whew, what a day. Lots of shooters but they were all struggling and couldn't figure out why. Beautiful blue skies, little or no wind, and the targets were flying good. First targets out...loss. Last targets out for a Lewis Class win....loss. Many of them walked off the line shaking their heads. Winter shooting...all bundled up, restricted movement, eyes watering...all kinds of excuses. But, the hams were there for the taking and they wanted 'em bad.

1st Class Dennis Kecker 47......Denny Steinhaus 47

2nd Class Scott Steffen 44......Reney Langlois 44

3rd Class Pat Blake 42......Reney Langlois 42

4th Class Jimmy Bowen 40.....Dean Campbell 40

5th Class What Theheck 37.....David Maples 37

Ties = Handicap from the front then Handicap from the back.

Big Ass Ham Winners

25's shot....Dennis Kecker....Stan Durda....Ray Steffenson....Scott Messenger...Jimmy Bowen

Consolation Ham Winners...Jeff Hoppes....Pat Blake....Bruce Lomker....Diana Mollenhauer....Ken Norman

Thanks to everyone who shot today and made it a very enjoyable day to be out shooting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from the Minneapolis Gun Club. Hope to see you next Saturday.

9. dward

dward Member

Looks like a great day of shooting!!! Wish I would have been there..........but "What the Heck"??? Looks like that coin is still working!

10. Ithaca$$$Grade

Big Dan, it was a really good day. 30 degrees, warm sunshine, with no wind, in December!!! I'll take every day of it.

I don't know if its the coin anymore. I think its the MGC thong underwear I've been wearing. And it wasn't the good Dr. Lindquist calling the flip this time, it was Steve Richards....my buddy.

You have a great Christmas and enjoy those slippery, slimy bottom feeders to your hearts content. Bring some warm weather back with you.

Jimmy Bowen

11. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Big Dan, you should see poor Jimmy. He's down to 143 pounds now after dropping 183 pounds. Yes, Jimmy has really lost it. Word is he realizes he will never earn kudos as a trap shooter, so he's hoping to get on "Oprah" as the weight loss expert. Kinda as a late replacement for Dr Phil.

This weeks shoot is a good example. I hear his ham winning 25 was tainted by three failure to fires. Of course, in Jimmy's starved brain mind, he can have as many as he needs since he's the club Prez.

We don't know what tripped this strange behavior. We know his shooting has gotten him down. That of course is understandable given his choice of weapon. Some say it may have been his presumed relationships with, shall we say, other males! One Jimmy watcher maintains Jimmy's erratic behavior and sudden weight loss may actually be attributed to a recent comment by a Jimmy confidant that Jimmy was beginning to look an awful alot like another Minnesota shooter, his rumored older brother.

Oh well, what ever it is, you need to hurry back and see if you can slap some sense into poor Jimmy. We think you are the best one to save our friend. After all, he certainly idolizes you. I mean, why else would he have "Big Dan" stitched on the front of his hot pink Minneapolis Gun Club thong underwear?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.