1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MPL Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hitapair, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Be sure to check out MIA's post tonight on the thread about the Jackpot shoot today at MGC and watch the video he posted. Shows Jimmy Bowen w/ the targets that are "bigger than garbage can lids" that they throw at MPLS and Bobby Munson Jr showing how the targets are incinerated if you shoot straight. Keep those big targets flying at Mpls GC, Jimmy.

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Me loading the target and Ray shooting it w/ one of his "light" reloads is what you must be referring to??

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What and where is MGC? Are we suppost to read minds?

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

MGC is located south of Minneapolis, MN.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view¤t=Welcome2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

We throw a bunch of targets, and we're known for throwing "garbage can lids", but as of right now, nothing this big. We're limited to 7 1/2 size shot. Can you imagine 8 1/2's coming out of that tank???

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view¤t=Clubhouse5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

If you get up this way........stop in. Directions are at the above web site.

Jimmy Bowen

5. BELGIBOY

BELGIBOY TS Member

I shot at MGC for the first time last Wednesday and it is a beautiful facility with friendly people. They assigned somebody to watch and help me out since it was my first time over there and he had some great pointers. It's a little spendy if you're not a member ($10.50/round) but memberships are available and reasonably priced. It's a great place to learn, period.

Steven

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Steven. I'll throw in a trap or skeet lesson any time you are avail

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.