1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MOVING DAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barkingspider21, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Moving day at last. We will be moving to new digs this weekend. Started the process on a short sale in early Feb, got a closing date 2 days ago, the title is clear and we close at 0900 6/17/11. Been packing stuff all week long and just finished taking my loading bench apart. Bought a real nice 3/2 nearby in Oviedo Fl, 3 miles closer to the club than I am now, got 4 guys coming from the club Saturday to help with the heavy stuff like my gun safe etc. Had the house inspected and there were no major issues, only what I would call "honey do's" and they won't take long. Will be leaving the net Friday evening after a final check of things, will try to post pics of my "office" after things are back together.
    Woody

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Congradulations, I'm jealous. Bulge.

3. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Bulge I saw your thread a couple weeks back, bummer to say the least, glad we found a good one here in Oviedo, pretty good drive from Silver Dollar but worth the effort. Woody

4. twotimer

twotimer Member

Woody, I live up in the panhandle and have never heard of that town. Where is it-too lazy to dig out a map. Maybe between the two of us we can find a place for Buldge. God knows there are a lot of great deals down here! Mike

5. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Chuluota Sportsmens Club, just a little club with one messed up field and I do mean messed up, wads, and clay fragments everywhere you step. Nothing to brag about but it's a place to shoot on Thursday evening. It is on the east side of Orlando@ 1447 Willingham road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.