1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Move?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Will Beretta move out of Maryland and Remington move out of New York because of those anti-gun bills in the states mentioned. Rumors only. Any facts? Anybody know? ed nichols

2. redfin

redfin TS Member

i hope so,and kimber,colt................... joseph

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

From the local scuttlebutt...Beretta is very, very serious!!

The scum in Baltimore is sucking the life out of Maryland...

We'll see.

Curt

P.S. Calvin will be the best guy to answer this one in ref. to MD.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Being a left coaster, I'm not fmiliar with the NY counties.I presume Westchester,Suffolk,and Nassau counties are NY City.That picture is worth a thousand words.People in NY state are in the same boat as us in Ca.We are being ruled by the voters in 2 cities San Francisco and Los Angeles.The rest of the state is Red.

I admire your fight and wish you well.But remember you aren't just fighting politicians you are fighting all the idiots that voted for them.

Darr

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The three countys you named are not part of NYC. NYC has 5 boros/counties, commonly known as; Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens & Staten Island.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.