1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Moultrie Camera Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coffee, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffee

coffee Member

Moultrie camera I40. Having problems with pictures transforing to TV. Talked to
    service on phone with no help. Erased all pictures from camera and chip. Batteries good. I was transfered to tech support and put on hold forever. Hung up after about 15 minutes. Thanks Coffee

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Coffee

If I'm not mistaken, those cameras have a small internal memory chip. You can't have pictures on both chips. If using an SD card, you MUST clear the internal memory chip before inserting the SD card. I think the camera also needs to be in "setup" mode to view pictures on the TV or computer. Mash the link above for some info by category. You can also get the latest instruction manual and firmware/software updates, if they provide any. These cameras are not the most intutive to operate. Plugging them in to a Computer is another thing. They work pretty well if done correctly. Be careful to "stop" the device before disconnecting it.

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Very good link. Ray

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

One can learn a lot on this forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.