1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Moulton Gun Club Jan. 1 2013

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Dave Berlet, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet Active Member

Annual New Years Day Sausage Shoot. Starting at 10:30 am. Approximately 5 miles west of I 75 at Wapakoneta, Ohio to Bay road then about 1/2 mile south to club. For more directions go to website.

Dave Berlet

2. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Dave I'll put this thread above the mis splled won fur ya. Brad

3. Dave Berlet

Thanks Brad.

Dave

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Up for friends.....

Wish I could be there !!!

Dave in SC

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Up for friends.....

Wish I could be there !!!

Dave in SC

6. Dave Berlet

Come and enjoy good food,fellowship, and fun. Should be good winter weather.This will be 70+years for a Jan. 1 shoot at the Moulton Gun Club. Hope to see you there.

Dave Berlet

7. Dave Berlet

Thanks to everyone who helped make our shoot a success. The weather was great and there were 35 squads that shot the 75 target program. This was the 78'th New Years Day Shoot at the Moulton Gun Club. Hope to see you there next Jan.1.

Also please attend our registered shoots this summer. The dates are Mar. 17 Apr. 7 Apr. 21 May. 12 June 16 July 14.

Thanks again Dave

8. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

David,

Tell everyone thanks for a great time! I know it takes lots of volunteers (before, during and after) to put on an event like that and yours went along very smoothly. Great to see so many shooters show up to support the club and enjoy the day together. Matt and I got to spend some time with Ned and even had him talking about his days in the service. Clubhouse was filled to capacity and then some!

Thanks again,

DuckDog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.