1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

motordoctor in Oregon shooting with

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

[​IMG]

I get invited to Oregon for a week to shoot with packman13 and guess what happens. I end up with this bunch of guys. One even tells me he likes me [sterling] so I put my arm around him to make him feel "special" Then the fun begins. Yes we had a great time. Shot a PITA event in Madris Oregon. Weather was great and targets terrific. Packman made me play the lewis class and guess who kept winning the lewis class. Yes me. And then he told me that we agreeded to split and I had to give him half. Not sure if I'll go back again if I have to do that deal again but it was great fun and they are a great group of people. My new friends are terrific. I had to wear my ear protection ALL THE TIME so as not to listen to all the BS they sling Motordoc

2. 34model12

34model12 Member

That's a fine example of trap shooters at their BEST!!! Motordoctor also shot at our club twice and I hope he will return someday again??!! Thanks for being there again. T Boyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.