1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Motels Near Robinson Ranch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I'm attending the Nora Ross clinic in November at Robinson Ranch. Can anyone recommend a Motel in the area? Thanks.
    blade819

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

blade819: I used to belong to the Robinson Ranch gun club and lived about 15 miles from there That being said it is hard for me to pinpoint a motel; as I really paid no attention on my drive to the club. (I went through Dunellon which is only a few miles from the club, but cannot guarantee that there is a decent motel there). Someone might have knowledge of a motel and will respond. If you are looking for a variety of motels and eating places; I would recommend staying in Ocala; which is maybe 45 minutes travel time. There you will find motels in all price ranges. Another thought would be to take SR 40 West to SR 19. Take 19 South to Crystal River.They quite possibly have motels there and it is closer and nice area. If you do that be sure to travel a little farther South on 19 and when you get to Hommassa turn West on Halls River Road. Go about 3 miles to Margarita Grill. Good food and huge margaritas; at a decent price. Ed

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

blade: Hope this listing of Crystal River motels comes through. If not, just google Crystal River Florida "motels". The more I think of it I would advise staying in the Crystal River area rather than Ocala. (Closer and less congestion). Good Luck Ed

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.

john

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Yes , lots of places on Rt 19 in Crystal River and plenty of watering holes . Been going to Homassassa for 30 years visiting relatives . Long before the Ranch was started .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.