1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Motels Near Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Easy Does It, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy Does It

Easy Does It TS Member

I am having trouble finding a list of Motel/hotels in and around the Grand. Does anyone have the names and phone numbers? I am weighing a last minute descision as to go or not and need to see if there are any rooms available for championship week.

Thanks
    Rick DeMerle

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Type in Perryville, Mo. This would be the most likely place to find a motel.

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Last year I stayed in O'Fallon, Extended Stay. Very Good,reasonable. Bit of a drive.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The Holiday Inn Express in Sparta had some rooms a couple of days ago, pricey but close to the grounds....

5. rrose

rrose TS Member

I just called the H.I and they are booked. Last year I stayed in the Druy Inn in Mt Vernon about a 40 minute drive and it was good and not a bad drive.

6. seaofgreen

seaofgreen Member

Check out the above website, under accomidations, lots of hotels and B&B's.

CG

7. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

I would suggest that you check for motels in the O'Fallon or Fairview Heights area. That is about a 45 mile drive to the complex. There are several major chains located in that area. Also, many good restaurants.

8. ducker

ducker TS Member

Milly you might want to try Mainstreet Inn in Pinckneyville. I stayed there last year it's about 23 miles away but it's not a bad drive. It takes about 25 min. to the front road entrance. The owner Ms. Barbara is a very nice lady.
    Call her at 618-357-2128 or 800-455-7378. I hope this helps.

Gary Hall Sr.

9. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Google Benton, Ill motels...I found several with a room the first week. Super 8, I took.
    Don

10. Easy Does It

Easy Does It TS Member

Thanks to all for the help! I found a cancellation that just happened this morning at the Best Western, Sparta....Safe journey and good luck to all.

Rick DeMerle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.