1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

motel prices

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have read threads about motel prices at the grand you know the stories. . in usa today paper a few weeks ago . one of the hotels in south bend room rate is 119 bucks a nite.when notre dame plays home games rooms are 619 a nite with a 3 nite minimum. now that is what i would call price gouging.. dwain

2. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

I agree, when my wife and I go to visit our son at college the rooms can vary $100 from one weekend to the next depending on whats going on. Thankfully its not Notre Dame!!!!

Steve

3. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I got lucky and found a room for a couple of nights of the prelems at the K-River motel that was less than 10 miles from the Grand shoot and we weren't gouged at all just 50 bucks a night and everything worked the air was cool and the shower water was hot and the cable worked. What else is there we were on short notice or I would have camped in the 5th wheel. Dan

4. famill00

famill00 TS Member

You guys need to book online. Sign up for all the rewards programs you can and you will be able to stay for cheap pretty easily. I have to travel alot for business and earn a free night or two every couple weeks. Look on choicehotels.com There are several hotels to choose from and they have the best rewards system out there. Hope this helps.

Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.