1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

motel info near linn creek needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

bcnu you are right about kays. there are many good places to eat around the lake.camp bagnall is out of the way inthe town of bagnall but a very good place to eat. i haven't been to the lake for a few years so i don't know whats there and whats not but before i started shooting and having kids(not me personally the wife) we used to go there all the time.

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain bosco stays at osage village or something like that.ask him.i'm thinking about quitting after today. although i saw someone shot worse than us cause i saw a 73 on the sheet today. you had an excuse shooting a dfferent gun, i've been shooting mine for the past 4 years. i set the targets so i can't even bitch about that. light wind, beautiful day, thank god i got my head out of my ass before i drove home.

3. DEM36

DEM36 Member

The OSAGE VILLAGE MOTEL on highway 54 @ Lake Road is an excellent place to stay. It is located right next to the Premium Discount Mall so wives have a nice place close to visit. The motel is very clean, rooms are nice,
    rates are competitive and the owners/managers are good Missouri people. Call 573-348-5207. Don Magruder

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This is a tip, not a slam on the above motel.

If you decide on the Osage Village, don't let them rent you one of the 4 rooms that are on either side of the entrance facing the street. Or if you do, bring your earplugs in the room with you because the semis will sound like they're coming through the door. It's a great place to have Momma visit the Mall while you take the car to Linn Creek - in fact, it's the best for that.

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

trapwife is also right we used to stay at the golden door a lot when the kids were young and the people who ran it were very nice. when i checked there the last time i went to the fall handicap they were full so i stayed at osage village. it ain't the ritz but the people running the place made up for that. good luck and have fun and have some good food while there.jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.