1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Motel at cardinal?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smsnyder, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Any suggestions for a reasonable model around Cardinal Center? Thanks

2. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

We always stay in Sunbury couple of nice places but one to avoid. Holiday Inn Express is nice and Hampton Inn not a lot to eat in Sunbury except burger joints and Cracker Barrel, if you like motorcycles, A.D. Farrow has a dealership in Sunbury, nice to look around.

3. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Someone from MO told me there wern't any. CED

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

1oldtimer A question please .

Are you an old troll that just changed his handle ?

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

5 or 6 miles west of Sunbury is Delaware, OH which has plenty of motels. We stayed at the Comfort Inn which was priced reasonably and next to a Bob Evans.

About 10 miles south of the Sunbury area (area of I-70 & I-71 is the Polaris Mall/shops, there is almost every type of restaurant from steak houses, Carrabba's,etc, etc. Just ask when you get to the shoot.

Curt

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

You can go south on I-71 and find hundreds of rooms within 20 miles. The largest shopping mall in the state of Ohio is just two exits south of the Cardinal and there all numerous motels just two exits south.

7. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Plenty of rooms. In Delaware, anywhere around the intersection of 23, 42 and 36 are lots of rooms and eating places. You can go out the west end of Cardinal and work your way to 36. Don't know name of roads {sorry} but if you ask some of the help I am sure they could direct you. As for your other thread East traps are 1 thru 4. 5,6 & 7 are kinda tough due to woods in the background. Worst thing is the dark areas of the trees. Traps 8 & 9 farm field and rest farm field with barns and house.

8. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Thanks big help.

9. vdt

vdt Active Member

IF YOU GO SOUTH TO EXIT 117 ALL KINDS OF MOTELS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

motels cardinal shooting center