1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Most transparent administration ever - NOT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by cnsane, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnsane

cnsane Member

WTF? Some day soon, he's going to piss off the Apathetic Majority and then he'l be held accountable. But he'll be voted out of office before he has to pay the piper.

2. cnsane

cnsane Member

That's bizarre. The Time changed between our posts so it stacked mine on top because even though it's 10 minutes later in Reality, it's acually an hour earlier, now. This Virtual Reality is slightly eff'ed.

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Brian,

How come you are in eastern time when you are in Oregon?
    Nevermind, I should be asking why a couple posts came through mountain time.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Because this site runs on server time, not local user time.

5. Brian in Oregon

Wow, trippy.

6. Brian in Oregon

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hey Brian,

The subpoena rejection just further confirms that they think they're above the law. The amount of crap that comes out of this administration is just astounding.

Just yesterday the Feds, (Eric step & fetch Holder) announced that the DOJ would investigate suspected federal civil rights violations in Alabama schools related to the new immigration law Alabama recently passed. Never mind investigating the Black Panthers voter harrassment in Philly activity, never mind investigating the Fast & Furious scam, never mind investigating Barney Frank and the Freddie & Fanny scam that graced Mr Raines with a $90 million dollar retirement windfall......no, lets drag law abiding gun owners into the lime light and make them the scope of our diversion.

At this point in time I'd have thought that voters/taxpayers (you know the 51% who do pay taxes) would have begun to react to this group of idiots by taking some action besides sitting in their living rooms and cussing the TV when they see this crap. I can't imagine how much lower we have to sink before the sh$t hits the fan. Hopefully when it does it will be distributed evenly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.