1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Most tasteless thread of the year

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Little Limber, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

I assume it was deleted by the powers that be, but jnoemanh's rant against conservative thinking, which included pointing loaded firearms at people he disagrees with, almost made me lose my dinner.

I think we should have a secret meeting and kick him out of this forum. I'll go get the sheriff. Lightfoot (I'd call you confused) and billyc (you're a troubled soul) should be next.

I'd bet a diddle-eyed-joe to a damned-if-I-know that none of these guys have ever shot trap in their short, pointless lives.

LL

2. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

AHhh..more of the..."you dont think like us so you should leave" crowd.

HEIL LITTLE LIMBER! Einz Zwei Drei Vier!

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

More like you don't like us why are you here?

Guns not bad Liberals on the other hand? On second thought stick around to remind us of what we are up against when we think maybe they ain't THAT bad. They bring me back into the reality oh yes they are.

Rock

Jim

4. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

Wow! The original thread is still here, the Moderator must be sleeping. You guys must be big McCorkle fans, I think he got banned for life for his stunt. Anyway, my middle sentence was meant to be a joke, I guess my material is a bit over the audience's head. What a sensitive bunch, probably comes from years of being laughed at.

LL

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Sometimes when one fishes you not only catch fish on the main hook but even get another line and hook unexpectedly. Some bait is really good. Sometimes you just get lucky. Jake

6. lightfoot

lightfoot TS Member

Little Limber,

Which thread are you talking about?
    And what am I confused about? (pit bull fighting, liberals, gods, live pigeon shoots, Iraq???)

I almost didn’t even click on thread so I would not have been aware you were talking about me.

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Yes Little Limper, (best description)

Please do tell us all about your snarkie little quip. I get the context of the secret meeting and sheriff crap but why don't just come out and tell everyone what is on your whiney little mind. Better yet, you could just drop it and quit making a fool of yourself.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

it was nice, zara. you would have enjoyed it.

9. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

jnoemanh deleted the thread himself because it made him look very bad. Not only was it clear from the post that this guy has no idea what goes on inside a club house but also that he has no idea of the meaning of terms that he uses. I'm assuming that when I posted the definition of neocon (short for neoconservative).

10. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

OK, I'll bite.

To me the most offensive thread that I have seen here is the one where someone referred to religion as a "myth" and spent considerable time trying to make us understand that there was no such thing as a God.

Now, I have no problem with someond being an athiest or an agnostic or whatever else he want's to call himself, nor do I have a problem with someone adhering to the religion of his choice, but I just think it is low class to refer to someone's religion as a myth, especially on a forum that is supposed to be devoted to trap shooting. There are many forums on the internet devoted to pondering this type of inponderable, why do we have to suffer this stuff here?

Now, having said that, there are many many threads here that I just don't open because I am not particularly interested. Perhaps I should have done that in the above referenced case.

In other words, I don't see it as anything to get upset about......

11. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Sign-On Name: Little Limber<BR>

Current Access: yes<BR>

Created: 2007-02-21 19:54:00.0

12. Wayne In ny

Wayne In ny TS Member

These threads are like reading fairy tales, You should have been here 10 or 12 years ago when things really got out of hand.There were physical threats promised ass kicking's and all kind of foul language. Ask David how many times he took T.S.Com off line? I think one time it was nearly one month.

Before you had to register people would say anything that came to mind. I think some guys did a lot of looking over there shoulder when they went to a shoot.

Is their a way to find out when you registered for T.S.Com?

13. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

What this site needs is more chemotherapy humor...(classy)...now who was the asshole who started that one?

14. Wayne In ny

Wayne In ny TS Member

A man isn't feeling well, so he goes to see his doctor. The doctor examines him, and then asks to speak with his wife. The doctor tells his wife that her husband has cancer. The wife asks "can he be cured?". The doctor replies "there's a chance we can cure him with chemotherapy, but you will need to take care of him every day for the next year -- cooking all the meals, cleaning up the vomit, changing the bed pan, driving him to the hospital for daily treatments, and so on". When the wife comes out to the waiting room, the husband asks her what the doctor said. The wife answers "he said that you're going to die".

15. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

I'll try to break this down one more time. Pointing a loaded gun at a Human Being is NOT FUNNY. I don't care what your politics are. In all of my shooting career I don't think I've ever met anyone who would disagree with that. It simply is not done. In my opinion, jnoemanh was not only way out of line, he proved that he is not a trapshooter. No real shooter would ever joke about it.

Rhetoric is rhetoric, but sick is sick. Some of these guys need to find a new hobby. It just rubbed me the wrong way.

whiz white, I'm not sure what your point is, but Hi anyway.

LL

16. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

My vote for most tasteless goes to the doofus who wondered if he should go or stay. Like he was gonna get good advice on a subject like that in this forum! Never did figure out what his real agenda was, I think he was trying to brag about catching a cute young thing at his "advanced" age. Whatever it was, it's hard to imagine a stupider thread here.

17. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

"he proved that he is not a trapshooter. No real shooter would ever joke about it."

although many trap shooters here seem to have no problem nuking innocents over a few terrorists.

I guess maybe jnoemanh "appeared" to be more courageous, as he "looked" his enemy in the eye. The nuke advocates wouldnt.

"appeared" "looked" notice the quotes...because of course he did not do what he said he did. But he fired off his thread in response to the other idiocy facing him.

Poor humor? indeed..on both sides.

18. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

No bait, no hook but lots of stuff jumping into the net. A life of its own. Jake

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I nominate revsubslime.

Don

20. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

revsub;

For you to defend the most threatening, tasteless, asinine, ignorant post of the year is,,,well,,,really shows how much credibility you have. Think about it!!

"he fired off his thread in response to the other idiocy facing him." Is this your justification revsub??? You people really are very weak minded.

THE POST WAS ZAPPED!!! UNDERSTAND????

Poor judgment and foundation??? Obviously... From both of you neolibs.
    You people truly are,,all the same!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.