1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Most corrupt State?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Sgt. Mike, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Have we reached a point in our political process where we expect politicians to be corrupt and lying is just a part of getting the job? Michael

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Back in 1987 we had a state treasurer from Pa. (R Budd Dwyer) who was convicted of getting a $300,000 kickback. On the 12:00 TV news he stuck a 357 in his mouth and blew the the back of his head off. If all the polical crooks did this it would save the tax payers alot of money.

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Got to throw Massachusetts into the competition....

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Toolmaker, I have a VHS tape of Bud doing that deed. If you would like a copy I can probably find it somewhere. That was a very explicit film. Bulge

5. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Toolmaker, I remember that. The only thing the guys at the club were interested in was what brand of revolver, what barrel length, and what type of round he used.

I remember one of the guys figured at that range you didn't have to worry about trajectory.

Tough crowd, those PA racists and rednecks.

Tom(AJ100)

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

It was a Smith with a .357 round. Bulge.

7. otnot

otnot Active Member

Alaska is coming on pretty strong lately. Uncle Ted was found guilty of seven counts of fraud. Our congressman Don Young is being investigated and has spent more than a million dollars last year on legal fees. I say just throw out the whole mess and start again.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Barrelbulge, I was on night shift that week and I watched Budd telling people to stand back and nobody would get hurt. After the live viewing the channels were cutting the shooting out and just running the audio, at least in my area.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

New Jersey tops the list, with Illinois second for political corruption cases. California is 3rd.

Shame on you, Joisey.

Hit the link.

HM

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"It was a Smith with a .357 round. Bulge."

Really?, I wouldn't have known that from TOOLMAKERS post.

OK, for the correct nomenclature, what type of "BALL" it was.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Toolmaker, My copy of that is the original before anything was cut. It is a very gory site. Everytime his heart beat it pumped blood out of his head. Bulge

12. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

PLEASE.....I was trying to EAT.

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Corruption has always been a way of the Politicians in the State of Illinois, the Illinois Politicians are so bad they give the rest of them bad names ... I have little or no use for any of them and I knew many of them at one time long ago ... Politics as usual in the State of Illinois with the sale of the Senate seat ... Just be glad Jesse Jr. didn't buy it and make it an even worst state than it is from a Political standpoint ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

The most corrupted state with the largest about of corruptibility and corruptness in it is the state of confusion I live in.

15. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Talk about states.

What about Washington? Don't tell me they are lily white.

Bo

16. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

North Dakota

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

OOPs put the link in the image box.

Here it is again, original corrected.

HM

18. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I watched a special on the history of the Mafia in Chicago from the 60's until recently. They contoled every facet of politics,judges, law inforcement, construction, trucking, garbage, city and all state contracts.The entire state was theirs for the plunder. They literally got away with scores of murder from all the judges and DA's in their pocket. {all the gov workers from judges on down had to buy their seats].

100's of lawyers, judges and policemen were convicted once they sqeezed the main players via wire taps.{several ate their guns avoiding conviction}.

Makes me wonder how big a role the mob still plays in that political field.

19. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

It is the never ending incestuous political relationships that make Illinois special. For example…

The Madigan’s:

Mike Madigan, Speaker of the Illinois House, is a Chicago Democrat. His daughter Lisa Madigan is a Chicago Democrat serving as Illinois’ Attorney General.

Father Madigan will orchestrate the impeachment proceedings in the House. Daughter Madigan recently filed suit with the Illinois Supreme Court to have Rotten Rod removed from office.

The Mell’s

Richard F. Mell has been a Chicago ward boss and Alderman since like forever. His potty mouth daughter, Patty (Mell) Blagojevich, is Rotten Rod’s bride.

Alderman Mell’s OTHER daughter Chicago Democrat Deborah L. Mell, was just elected to the Illinois House representing the 40th Congressional district. As a House member, Deb will help decide whether her brother in law Rod should be impeached.

The next group is a bit tricky. You may need a scorecard to keep track of the players…

Assuming the Democrat controlled Illinois House votes to impeach, the Democrat controlled Illinois Senate will conduct the impeachment trial.

In the next term the Senate president will be Chicago Democrat John Cullerton. Senator Cullerton has served 29 uninterrupted years in the Illinois General Assembly - since 1979.

Cullerton serves with Assistant Majoritiy Leader, James De Leo. Senator De Leo is by all accounts one of Rotten Rod’s closest allies. So close he’s been described the shadow Governor. So close that if De Leo were to suddenly stop walking, Rod’s nose would… well you know the rest.

So as it happens, De Leo is the corporate president, treasurer and assistant secretary of Lincoln Park Title Company. The vice president and secretary of Lincoln Park Title is Senator Cullerton’s wife, Pamela J. Cullerton. The board of directors includes De Leo, both Cullertons, and a guy named Morton Genson.

Morton Genson is the son of Eddie Genson. Eddie is a prominent Chicago attorney. Eddie is the new legal counsel for our boy Rotten Rod.

All things considered, Cook County Democrat politics is just a little to incestuous for sissy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.