1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mossleigh (AB) Spring Shoot...Today, June 2, 2012

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljutic73, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

7 full squads today at the Mossleigh Gun Club....the day started off cool and warmed up to the low 70's for the handicap.....the wind started to blow for the doubles and we shot into a 40mph+ headwind.....FUN!....a 42x50 was a hell of a score....but I did run post 3!! And in the background is prime Alberta Angus Beef, gettin' fat...
    ljutic73_2008_030344.jpg

ljutic73_2008_030345.jpg

2. Shawn

Shawn Member

Ron
    You got my best side. The mike stands are still upright so we must have been shooting sinlgles. Dinner was excellent. You missed a great Prime Rib.

If you have any pictures of the boy, please send me one. I promised his Grandfather a picture of him in action.

I will be back in the morning I hope to see you then.

Shawn

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Shawn, I did not get a pic of your boy. But, if he is shooting in Edmonton I will for sure get a sequence of him hitting a target(s).

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

It looks like a good time was had by all. Nice pictures. The Medicine Hat boys did well at Kalispell. Aaron won his Class in the Saturday Singles and Neil won the Sunday Doubles and Long Yardage in the Sunday Caps with a 98 from the 27. The results are already posted on the FVCTC website. It was a pretty wet day on Saturday and my green Uni-Dot front bead turned to a black color when it filled up with water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mossleigh gun club

mossleigh gun club alberta canada