1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by REDD04, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REDD04

REDD04 TS Member

0   0   0

May 4, 2007
    I have 2 turkey choke tubes to fit a mossberg 500. They are among the best on the market:

1 KICKS GOBBLING THUNDER PORTED & EXTENDED CHOKE TUBE- .670 CONSTRICTION- UNFIRED with most of the packaging. I lost the cardboard info card that goes in the clamshell pack or I would return it for a refund. This is a $69.99 tube. $50.00 includes shipping.

1 MADD MAX PORTED & EXTENDED CHOKE TUBE- .665 CONSTRICTION- USED- Has some light surface rust, no pitting, and aprox 50% of the blue on the extended portion of the tube. (This is due to hunting in the rain and casing/uncasing of the gun and in no way affects the performance of the choke) $30.00 includes shipping.

Payment: check or Post Office money order.

email to rth1959rth@live.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

turkey choke tubes for trap shooting