1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mossberg Targo targets

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shotgunpeople, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

I have an almost complete Mossberg Targo set. It is displayed on the top of the cabinet.

I have plenty of the actual Clay Targets that go with it, but I am looking to buy at least one (1) of the hard plastic PRACTICE targets that came with these sets.

Would anyone have one to sell, or know of any ?

Thank you.

Dave in SC

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

I can't help you with locating your target, but I like your Remington clock. May I ask where you got it?

-Gary

3. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

Good luck on finding that target. I had two practice targets until one fell on the floor and broke. I do have a few hundred Targo targets still in the card board sleeve. And a couple cases of MO-SKEET-O targets if you need some samples. I am always on the look out for these items.

4. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

0   0   0

As whiz said. I have only had two of them in 21 years of collecting.

Sportalluring

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys:

After I looked over my first post I realized I said Plastic...

As I understand it, the PRACTICE targets were hard rubber, and 5 of them came when you bought a complete set. I guess I was lucky to find as much in tack as I did with my set, as a lot of sets were dismantled and sold off as seperate pieces. With something like 6,500 total sets, it doesn't leave many to find.

I have plenty of the Clay pigeons both in Targo, and the two styles of MO-SKEET-O (One with the MOSKEETO on the top and the other with the MOSKEETO inside with a bunch of circles on the outside top.

Gary, I found the Remington Clock at the Ohio State Shoot last year. There was a vendor with Remington Products working out of an 18 wheeler at the entrance to the shooting grounds who had them. They are reproductions of old wall clocks, complete with wear and tear, but are so realistic I just thought it would be fitting for the display.

I have just started my collection and did come across a miniture target with SAGITTARIO on the top. It is a little smaller than the TARGO and MO-SKEET-O targets. I need to do some research on this one as it's the only one I have ever seen.

Those are 2 Black Products Traps on the floor. One is a Mini Quail trap for the MO-SKEET-O targets, along with a Remington Model 510 Smooth Bore with the Routledge Bore choke(right side). For some reason, I have gotten a bug for the Mini's.

Thanks for the interest guys !!!

Dave in South Carolina

6. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like a copy of my 1897 Grand American Handicap at Live Birds program in the lower left corner of the left case. It's the only known copy so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
mossberg mosskeet
targo practice
targo skeet system

targo targets