1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mossberg Targo shot extention tube fabrication

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sshotshell, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sshotshell

sshotshell Member

I'm trying to find someone who could fabricate a replacement shot tube extention for a Mossberg "Targo" smoothbore .22 shot rifle. I have a copy of the original factory diagram with all the measurments and specs. I'd realy like to replace this missing part. Any info would be appreciated. I know I had someone respond to a similar request afew years ago but I misplaced his information.
    Jerry P. Felice

2. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

I talked to a Mossberg collector recently at a gun show that new a person that was going to start reproducing the shot tube for the model 42 Targo. I am assuming you have a model 42? There are four models of the Targo smooth bores that I am aware of. As soon as I can find his card I will PM you his #.

3. sshotshell

sshotshell Member

Thanks Whiz-Bang for the reply. That sounds like just what I need. I do have a model 42 with the rifled attachment. If I get that extention, the dragon flies better watch out! I'll keep a look out for your PM.

4. sshotshell

sshotshell Member

5. sshotshell

sshotshell Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

targo tube

targo tube for sale