1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mossberg Targo .22 shotgun need help!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Whiz Bang, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

sshotshell I am guessing you have a model 42 0r 46? I have all 4 models of the Mossberg Targo series rifles. From time to time the shot tubes show up on Ebay. I might be willing to have a local machinist copy one of mine.

I have a lot of targo stuff always looking to buy.

Will be gone till Sunday.

2. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

I have a t\Targo thrower that mounts on the barrel of the 22 Targo rifle. If interestd email or call my cell # 319-270-0179. Thanks Charlie

3. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

4. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

I am here. Been busy am working dark to dark. Email me your phone # and I will get back to you. I know a retired machinist that may be able to duplicate a shot tube. Keep in mind that this will take a little time. The above email is correct.I have duplicated Mossberg tubes before.

5. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Can someone post a picture of this creature?? This was for shooting mo-skeet, right? Small targets.

6. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

sshotshell I may have a original tube coming i will know with in the next 2 weeks. Also i may have a original sight hood available these are usually missing as well.

I will get back with you.

Kolar 12 Mossberg had the Targo series. Mo-Skeet-o was more Remington at least Remington guns were cataloged with Mo-Skeet-O merchandise.

I don't know how to post pictures. When I run into MIA during the shooting season I will ask him to post some pictures. I have a lot of Targo and Mo-Skeet-O items as well as many variations of traps and smooth bore rifles in my collection.

7. joe scout

joe scout Member

I bought a Targo "complete" in the late 60s for my brother paid $30.00 --- he still has it !

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.