1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mossberg Silver Reserve?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by coyote268, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

They have had some trouble with firing pins breaking. Be sure to get snap caps for it.
    Dan

2. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I have a combo one in 20 and 28 gauges...serves it purpose for hunting...and you don't mind if you scratch it. I haven't shot it much since I just got it for Christmas. I think it will serve well for what I got it for.

Forrest

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Be sure and pattern it before you take it to the field or range. Many of them shoot very low. Ross

4. chrisg

chrisg Member

New design on firing pins as of this year, should help a lot towards solving breaking problems. I redesigned it and made a dozen of the pins myself and then I got a new set of factory pins from Maverick in Texas and realized they duplicated my dimensions almost exactly!!

5. Markcp

Markcp TS Member

My daughter won the same gun in .410 On the 6th shot the barrel selector broke and had to send in for repairs. The gun has shot over 1000 rounds since in wobble trap.

6. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Thanks for all your input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.