1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MOSSBERG PARTS?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by federal paper, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

Against my advice a newby friend purchased a mossberg over under silver reserve i believe. Needs a firing pin and mainspring , can anyone tell me what is the best way or place to obtain mossberg parts.I have always worked on my own guns /and never had any trouble getting parts. This mos. thing maybe a little more tricky

2. Sock Eating Golden

Sock Eating Golden TS Member

The part of me that always has friends do stupid crap after I've told them not to is telling me to tell him to take it to a smithy. After the sticker shock of a repair maybe he'll listen to you.

The part of me that says we need new shooters, says good luck. Sorry I don't have any advice on where to find parts. But try brownells and sites like that.

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Have him contact Mossberg, they will send him a handful of firing pins for free. Bob

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Common problem with those guns. Call "Mossberg" or have the dealer send it to them for repair. If it's still under warranty, they should take care of it. I almost bought one of those guns as a beater when they fisrt came out. Glad I didn't. Saw one go 23 shots before the "New" pin failed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.