1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mossberg 500 Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by powderburn, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

Anybody out there remember the old Mossberg 500 trapguns? They had the high Simmons Rib and bent barrel, as I recall. Just wondering.......We had one in the family, and dad was the only one who could shoot it halfway decent. Was wondering if anyone out there still has one, and is still shooting it. Thanks!
    -Patrick

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I had got one for my youngest son,and he did shoot it very well. Now he took up golf and it sets in the safe. Maybe someday he will start back up.

3. vatrap

vatrap Member

I still have one, kicked like a mule, but it would break targets.

Shoot it once in a while during the winter, when we are shoot annies or backup.

Mike

4. shaner

shaner Member

i owned several of them at one time, bought 3 of them at one time from a distr. called brazzels out of mass, i really enjoyed them , and wish i still had one , i sticky ass divorce cleaned me out of them , i still have some mossberg trap stocks in the basement, i tried to buy one off of Gunbroker a while back but he wanted to much and the barrel had been reamed out from full to skeet, by a skeet shooter???? dont ask me why>? but that what he told me , id buy one if i could fine one at a decent price

5. psfive

psfive Member

I have one and I love it. Bought it right. Took it out to the pattern board found out it shoots HIGH. But it breaks rocks. I love it. Paul

6. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

I just put an adjustable comb and adjustable length of pull butt plate on one that my dad owns.

Chad

7. vatrap

vatrap Member

Shaner,

Let me know if you would be willing to sell one of the Mossberg monte carlo trap stocks for a 500.

Mike

8. shaner

shaner Member

iam not interested atthis time , sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

500 trap

mossberg 500 adjustable stock trap
mossberg 500 for trap
mossberg 500 trap

mossberg 500 trap stock