1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mossberg 500 Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by timb99, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Anybody got any Mossberg 500 parts available?

I told a friend of mine I'd fix his safety, and I have the external parts, (slide, spring, detent ball) but over the course of abusing this gun, the internal safety block is completely gone.

Also, any of you who have a M500 know the trigger group housing is plastic. It's held in the receiver by a pin in back, and little lugs that slide into slots in the receiver in the front. The lugs have both sheared off. The trigger groups stays put, but hangs down in front a little.

If you have a trigger group, or a trigger group housing, and the safety block, let me know.

FYI, I called Mossberg, and they won't sell me these parts unless I prove I'm a gunsmith, which I'm not, but this is simple stuff.

Numrich has the safety block, but not the trigger group.

Tim

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Brownells lists the trigger assembly.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Thanks.

4. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

man i lovee my old mosberg 500 i started rap with that gun and shot my first 25 straight with it good gun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.