1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Moses Lake WA meat shoot Dec. 2nd

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by C-Money, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Money

C-Money Member

Moses Lake is holding a Meat Shoot Sunday December 2nd. Country Style Ribs and Carne Asada Rolls for prizes.

Kitchen will be open for lunch.

2. C-Money

C-Money Member

I sure wanna shoot at Wallowa on this day, but dont want to turn my back on my home club. To far to make them both. I am torn.

3. C-Money

C-Money Member

Up for a good club.

4. C-Money

C-Money Member

Who is coming?

5. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

Corey,
    Seems a bunch of the shoots are scheduled on the same days.... John Adams put together some shoots for Hermiston, Walla Walla has a buckle shoot, Union Oregon has a Turkey shoot on the 9th and Wallowa has its shoot on the 2nd. All we lack is airports, jets, and money to make them all..... Larry

6. C-Money

C-Money Member

Larry, well said! Money, jets, ammo sponser, we would have it made! The Moses lake shoot was kinda planned out at the last minute. I knew about your shoot in Wallowa long before I knew we were having one in Moses Lake on the 2nd. Hope you guys have fun, wish I could join you. One of these times I will make it down! Corey

7. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Corey; What nights/days do you shoot practice at Moses Lake and do you shoot all Winter? Have shot Desert Classic once and had a great time. Thanks; Bill H.

8. C-Money

C-Money Member

Hello Bill, Moses Lake shoots Wednesday night and Sunday afternoon practice. We will be participating in the Spokeman review shoot again this winter on Sundays. Hope to see you come out and shoot with us!

9. C-Money

C-Money Member

Thanks to all who came out Sunday, It was a great shoot. The country style ribs are delicious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.