1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Moses Lake Spring League

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by C-Money, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Money

C-Money Member

Hello All! The Moses Lake Gun Club (Washington) is hosting a spring trapshooting league. The league will begin April 12th and go for 8 weeks on Thursday nights. 5 person teams of all ages and ability's are welcome. Shooting will consist of 25, 16 yard birds and 25 birds from your teams handicap. For more info stop by the Moses Lake Gun club on practice night (Wednesday) from 6pm till 8'ish.

2. C-Money

C-Money Member

Here is the write up by the Moses Lake Gun Club......

MOSES LAKE GUN CLUB SPRING LEAGUE

The Moses Lake Gun Club located next to the Grant County Fairgrounds, is holding a 6 week Spring trap shooting league. All teams will consist of 5 members with experienced and non-experienced shooters. Woman and youth shooters are encouraged to join. A full team in not required. The club will place anyone interested in learning about trap shooting on a team and provide free instruction with shells at club prices. Teams will shoot both singles and handicap each night for a total of 50 targets. Cost will be $8 for 50 rounds and $6 per box of 25 shells if you buy them at the club. The league will be on Thursdays, starting at 6:00pm on April 12 and ending May 17. Our kitchen will also be open serving hamburgers and hotdogs.

For more information, stop by the club on Wednesday evenings or Sundays from 11:00am until 3:00pm to talk with a member.

There will be a meeting on April 10th at 6:30 pm at the club to discuss league rules and safety procedures on the range.

ALSO REMINDER NEXT GUN CLUB MEETING IS APRIL 5TH @6:30PM AT THE GUN CLUB

3. Shearer60

Shearer60 Member

Good luck Moses Lake on your Spring league. Wish I could be there. Good place to shoot. Good people.

Conrad

4. pitt4570

pitt4570 Member

when is the gun show

5. C-Money

C-Money Member

@ Conrad
    Thanks Dad, hope we get some teams to participate! Hope you can shoot with us this fall!

@Pitt
    Sorry, I have no idea when the gun show is. Should be comming up soon though!

6. pitt4570

pitt4570 Member

thanks the last time i came over to the show the houses across from the range are creeping in good to see you are still open maybe i will bring my shotgun that weekend ted

7. C-Money

C-Money Member

Moses Lake Gun Club had and exceptional turn out lastnight! Lastnight was the first night of the Spring League and it was in our eyes a big success! We had 10 full squads of shooters, including a LOT of new shooters. The evening went very smooth, and all seemed to be quite excited. Thanks to all who came out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.