1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Morning Double Shot of Eye Candy @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Good Morning Everyone,

Seemed like a great morning for a little shot of eye candy. The wood featured was supplied by Mike Mann. The first is Bastogne with plenty of fiddle back stripping on a Blaser F-3 Sporting gun. The second is a 391 DeVault Conversion and this features Koa Wood from the big islands in the south pacific. Both guns came out very nice and I think the owners will be pleased with their choices in wood. Many thanks to my wife for her fine checkering and as always thanks to The Crew for their wook that makes us look good. And thank you to the viewers for taking the time to look and comment.

Dennis DeVault

Blaser F/3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

391 DeVault Conversion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Dennis, love the richness and fire in the Koa wood. I bet it looks even better in the flesh. As always, thanks for the eye candy. See you next week at the Cardinal.

best....mike

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Mike I hope to see a bunch of shooters at the Cardinal next week I will be in building 3-B with my good friend Bill Boyd. Cindy will again be with me doing here checkering in the front corner of the building. The stock is for a guy the picture makes the grip look short but it is normal size. Thank you for the input.

Dennis DeVault

4. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

WOW!!!!! Woody Sullivan

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I love Koa. I have several rifles I've stocked in it.

6. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Bill Boyd's the good looking guy....right? Be there Wednesday, celebrating my 72nd, and bringing the lovely Barbara...+ looking forward to meeting the beautiful and talented Cindy.

Best.....mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.