1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Morgan Freeman's flawed rgument

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by omgb, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Morgan Freeman

I just watched the interview with Morgan Freeman where he says the Tea Party is racist because they are dedicated to making Obama a one term president. Ladies and gentleman, the only way that would work would be if the Tea Party objected to Mr. Obama's skin color as the primary cause of their dissatisfaction with him. To arrive at such a stupid conclusion in the face of all of the evidence to the contrary would only be possible if Mr. Freeman had voted for Mr. Obama on the basis of skin color. If that were the case, he of course would draw the conclusion that like him, the Tea Party was motivated by primarily racial reasoning. Me thinks the racist is not the Tea Party but rather Mr. Freeman.

R J Talley

2. dalog

dalog Member

Yup!

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Spot on!

A racist is a racist, it knows no skin pigmentation!!

4. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

obama's job performance or lack there of, is what is determining his lack of re-lection possibilities.

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Actually it would be racist to re-elect Obama because the only thing he brings to the table is his skin color.

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

My opinion is that anyone who makes that claim (as unfortunately many blacks do), is because they had so much hope invested in the first black president. But he has turned out to be such a miserable failure that they don't have any legitimate excuse for him so they fall back on the old reliable "racist" argument. I know very few racist people, I do however know many predigest people myself included, I am predigest against anyone who will not work to support they're family & country or is only too happy to accept money from someone who has enough pride to support themselves!!!!

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sorry to see a good actor showing himself to be the same craphead as George Clooney, Susan Sarandon, Sean Penn, and all the rest of the limousine liberals.

They live off the system, all the while denouncing it.
    truly a two faced group.

HM

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

I may be rayciss, but Morgan has his head up his nether regions (Shut up and ACT, fool).

If Herman Cain gets the nod, he will get my vote, whether for top dog or next-in-line.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Isn't it racist to be making false racism accusations?

10. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Normal procedure for losers with losing positions. Every one ELSE be rayciss.

I was told "you be rayciss and $h!t" for refusing to sell ammo to a young black who told me he could probably get in trouble for just BEING in a gun shop. When I asked him why he was IN a gun shop, he said he just wanted some "bullets".

I be rayciss? I AM A TRUE MINORITY (Native American). LOL

11. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Halfmile,

Check out the wed site above. It might change your opinion of Freeman, it sure did mine! Soured and really good series on the Science Channel.

Kip

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

It's okay, he is a liberal, they are allowed as part of the ruling class. Now if he was a conservative, he would never find work in Hollywierd again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.