1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

more....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Aug 22, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://cowboybyte.com/23958/white-house-eyes-gun-trust-loophole/

Another interesting tidbit.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If its legal for law abiding citizens, the leftwing nuts call it a "loophole"

If a leftist elitist breaks Tax Laws(criminal activity) and gains a Public Position, it OK they just forgot!!!!

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    While individuals being issued a tax stamp for their NFA firearms are waived from filing a 4473 and a NICS check (because their check is much more strenuous), BATF already requires the individual taking possession of an NFA firearm to fill out a 4473 and go through NICS to ensure they are not a prohibited person. This changed a couple of years or so ago.

So this makes me wonder if Obama is simply out to shut down trusts completely?

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Obama is out to destory the Country PERIOD! Actions speak louder then words.

Talking to more college kids(LIV's)this morning claiming he is going to make College more affordable!! But those peskie Republicans just won't let him!!

Nero fiddled while Rome burned!!

5. rpeerless

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ap-exclusive-obama-offers-new-gun-control-steps

and more of the same....

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I think it is time to realign America, we will still have the good old USA, but with another element, I think Romerica would work, any city that is over say 50,000 in population would be in the Romerica section, the citizens could make any laws they want but the laws would only effect them, they would also have to stay in their cities and have passports and visas to leave, they could fly to each others cities though

That way the liberalism that sprouts up in high population density areas won't be able to destroy the less populated areas that they never even known existed.

The libs are acting like the Roman elite did when they fell, and are taking the rest of the country down with them

7. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Catpower, I was having similar thoughts the other day. Surely the libs would agree to giving up some land in the middle of the country if we give them parts of the coast. The problem is that they would be at our doorstep in about 10 years looking for people with anything left to tax. I would call my country Leavemethefalonistan.

Darr

8. rpeerless

The whole earth is falling apart and the country is going to pot and O is like a bulldog with his teeth still sunk into gun control with death by gun being only 20% of a total homicide rate #16 Cause of death nationally @ 9,000 including police actions out of 322,000,000 million population. Let it go, O.

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Zero is in so far over his head that he is clawing at anything to make it look like he has any idea of what is going on