1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More weed problems

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe kuhn, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

This weed grew in a pile of target trash right where I hold my eyes when I shoot from station 1. Today I missed 3 targets because I was staring at that weed. I know, don't stare at the weed, but I tell you, I couldn't help myself. With all the emphasis on weeds here, I just couldn't take my mind off it.

[​IMG]

My buddy Mike also complained about the weed, so he posed with the solution. Nasty weed. It was one of those something in a pulpit weeds.

[​IMG]

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

And actually that weed helped me get a straight today. I was really struggling and missed 1 to 4 targets each round. In thinking about a solution and what I was doing with my eyes on that weed, I decided to loosely focus before bringing my gun up. I set my eyes according to how the targets were flying today. Then I set the gun in the midst of my eye hold. This was so much easier and the breaks better throughout the round. 25/25. Thanks to the weed.

I'm grateful we have weeds.

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

what a hoot!

blade819

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Weed is good!

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

good doobies

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Jack...

What's a doobie? You talking about those brothers? I saw them in concert once in Des Moines with a beautiful blond named Susan McQueen who bought the tickets with her recent X's credit card. Great concert, as I remember.

milt

7. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

doobie dooobie do!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.