1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More traitorous acts by Snowden

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by g7777777, Jun 14, 2013.

1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is for the military, police and govt haters bbgun and wireboy that call Snowden a hero and barker and the others- who are actually liberals- but claim to be conservatives

In addition to being a traitor the practical side is this

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/14/terrorists-change-behavior-after-leaks-lawmaker-says/

Now he is peddling or had peddled to the Russians and the Chinese?

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

B. Franklin

3. g7777777

HSLDS you are no Ben Franklin

4. g7777777

tj303 - I dont know what side of the debate you are on

great quote from the group that flew those airliners into the pentagon and the towers in NYC

Why dont HSLDS and bbgun and wire boy go speak at some of those 911 memorials and use that quote

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. APrice

APrice Active Member

Good one Rick.

6. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

A unsubstantiated and nonspecific Friday news dump from a career politician concerning a closed committee meeting about a secret surveillance program with secret courts and secret judges.

Believe what you want GN7777777. It is your fantasy.

7. g7777777

What debate would be complete without a recent picture of Aprice waiting to get a service award From Obama

Picture taken by nearly pro football player and frequent testifier before Congress -- Rick Barker

Yes Mr. Barker it is well documented that the tea party caused the losses during the last 2 elections - moderate conservative republicans stayed home in the millions rather than be associated with them

[​IMG]

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. 9manfan

9manfan Well-Known Member

The subject of lawyers came up and John asked me if all of them were stupid and I had to tell him, yeah, pretty much. Then I thought of you for some strange reason.

Now, I have to admit that is a pretty good one..... LOL.....

9. rw993

rw993 Active Member

"The disclosures raised privacy concerns as Americans -- some of them members of Congress -- " ONLY THE CONGRESSMEN THAT ARE AMERICANS............

He called Snowden "a fairly low-level individual, but because of his position in the IT system had access to certain pieces of information that, candidly, he did not understand, or had the full scope of these programs

FUNNY HOW WE NEVER EVER "UNDERSTAND" OR HAVE THE "FULL SCOPE" WHEN GOVMNT EMPLOYEES ARE RUNNING AMOK

HE MAY BE GUILY OF SOME THINGS, BUT I ALSO THINK WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO A WEE BIT MORE IN THE KNOW. .. ..

Who here is trusting enough to make a major business or life decision based on the spin of a politician or employee of the alphabet groups??

Ron Wilson

10. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

GN7X7,

You are right, I am no Ben Franklin, Ben Franklin is dead yet that fact does not make his words any less germain.

His ideas and ideals are a major portion of the foundation for this country, it's Constitution, it's government, and it's social contract. He espoused the individual - life, liberty and pursuit of happiness - as supreme. Core to this individual freedom was individual responsibility and accountability.

I suspect Snowden understands this better than you. He has taken a risk - a big risk. And one must ask 'why?'

I suspect it has something to do with the freedoms guaranteed to INDIVIDUALS and not wanting a government to twist, steal, or pervert those freedoms.

Yes, it is a tragedy what happend on 9/11 and in every terrorist act before and after. Yes, we should strive to stop these acts before they occur, but at what cost??

I saw the house to house searches for the Boston bombing suspect - police with weapons in hand entering houses without rhyme or reason, or search warrant, or probable cause, or exogent circumstances. As far as I know, not one citizen of Boston complained - are we so truly 'sheeple?'

I do not hate our government, but like the biggest kid in school who learns that owing only to his size he can do and have as he wishes, sometimes these things need to be put in check. We have three branches of government as part of this process (can you say 'checks and balances?' - sure you can...), but it appears that one branch is bending and perverting - even controlling - the others.

Just look at the fights which occur when it is time to appoint a new judge to the SCOTUS - we as a people do get this - and I think (I hope) that right now we are seeing the people say the government (or those in it/controlling it) has gone too far - they need to be pulled back, and I believe this is rightly so...

This is so the case of the teenage boy crying foul when his little brother shows the Playboy collection to mom... Little brother may be wrong, but big brother got caught, plain and simple, and in their minds which is the worse crime??

11. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

gene

Gene

GENE

GENE!!

?

Dang, I think he really is gone...

12. g7777777

I dont check in on these threads often- like Barker does- he lives for the conflict

Sorry- now I look at all the comments I missed and they appear worthless- what is the deal?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

13. 548

548 Guest

HSLDS said "His ideas and ideals are a major portion of the foundation for this country, it's Constitution, it's government, and it's social contract. He espoused the individual - life, liberty and pursuit of happiness - as supreme. Core to this individual freedom was individual responsibility and accountability."

Obviously the words you hold to such high regard from such great thinkers of the past meant different things at that time in American history. Isn't it incredibly hard to believe that white men could own black people for over 100 years after the Bill of Rights was authored. And 200 years after the ink dried black people could not drink from the same water fountain or attend the same school as white people. I won't even mention how long it took women to achieve the "right" to vote, or do anything really, except raise kids.

14. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I take it you wish to throw the baby out with the bath water??

15. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

I am sure many Americans are changing their behavior too now that they know what our trustworthy government is doing and they fear what it will inevitably do later with such information and power.

The following excerpt from G777's link can be more enlightening than it appears on the surface. It appears the congressman is talking as much about our government snoopers and elected politicians as he is about muslim terrorists.

"The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., declined to provide specifics on what terrorists he was referring to, only saying there are "changes we can already see being made by the folks who wish to do us harm, and our allies harm.""

"He also said the revelations might "make it harder to track bad guys trying to harm U.S. citizens in the United States.""

I bet the NSA and BO's political hacks (them being the "folks who wish to do us harm") have already begun changing how they do business.

16. 548

548 Guest

No Sir, I just want you high and mighty quoters to understand that words don't mean sh!t, actions do. And our country has some things to be embarrassed about. And because of that the "vision" of those men writing those documents obviously wasn't what some of us would like to believe.

17. g7777777

Rick I never approve of anyone targetting the tea party- I think you are smoking something

yea the tea party should be heard-- let them be independents

with that pork chop hanging around the neck of republicans- the democrats will win time after time

Regards from Iowa

Gene

18. Avatar

It sounds like a judge may have been involved in the orders to the phone companies which, if true, makes the business less objectionable.

19. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

OK 548,

So from your own words - "understand that words don't mean sh!t, actions do."

I take this to mean you are a supporter of Snowden's actions - yes.

After all, he did not quote or use words - he used action...

20. 548

548 Guest

Nope, I think Snowden is the lowest of the low.