1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More takeover by the feds....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

One little piece at a time,,,,,,didn't hear too much from this by MSM or others,,,,,,now schools are fined to satisfy moochelle's "healthy" requirement.....

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Finally, someone who says it like it should be said.

What's his stance on the Second Amendment?

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Federal government pays for most of the meals. They should be able to say what it's used for. Rich dairy farmers played crony capitalism for years and got the crony political pals for force milk on the school kids. It's all about who's bull is getting gored.

But the locals could grow a pair and tell the Federal Government to keep their money. Then they could get back to making sure crony capitalism was thriving in their neighborhoods.

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

"Federal Government pays for most of the Meals." MAKE THAT TAX PAYER YOU MARXIST IDIOT.

Robert

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Robert - Nah, only part of it was paid by taxpayers. A big part was paid for by bondholders.

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

RobertT

Like most idiots of mskeet's mindset and intellect, they don't understand economics and the fact the money while printed by the government, has no value until circulated through the public sector, earned by hard working citizens, who then pay their taxes, thus returning that money to the government.

These leftist freaks think it the government's money.

7. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

We have lost our minds, We have and are becomming the nanny states of America.

For christ sake, go through lunch line buya soda=OK healthy!
    Go through lunch line go down the hall out of the lunch room buy a soda not healthy and costs a fine of 16 to 20K.

As I said we have lost our mind!

My next question would be how in the hell did the Feds find out about it? Does our fed have people on the payroll at all schools that keep an eye out for this type stuff?

I would laugh my ass off if this was not so serious, "SODA POP", geeeeezzzzz.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Can you buy soda, caviar, fillet minion, lobster with food stamps?

9. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

You can buy filet minion on benefits, at least here in NY. I was in a local supermarket one time, and the guy in front of me was buying some of it. His benefits card was maxed out, so he whipped out a couple 50s to pay for it.

10. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The Government HAS NO MONEY--They spend YOURS!! And the Tax payer (not the Government) should have the say in how it's used. As far as "Rich" Dairy Farmers. I've know at lot of Dairy Farmers and NONE of them rich! Most worked grueling hours for the money they made! Any government who says they want to "take care of you" will take your freedom!!!!

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Federal Bureau of Soda Pop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.