1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More stupidity from "educators",,,,,,

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

and they wonder why we are fed up with them......

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

More stupidity from

...and again I say, according to them we are the extremists.

3. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

More stupidity from

Guess why my kids were home schooled?

My kids learned some of their math adding scores on trap and sporting clays sheets. Anatomy took place after the duck and pheasant hunts by the sink. American history and government taught the importance of the constitution and bill of rights. My son used to draw hunting pictures that included guns in art. Natural history included identifying numerous species of wildlife and fowl in museums, on the water and in the air. And my favorite was the "how many ducks can you identify" at the back of DU magazine.

Way before they started school they learned not to play with guns and to tell an adult from Eddie Eagle.

My kids would not have fared well in the paranoid public school systems.

Our favorite family outing is still to a sporting clays course with trap, skeet and 5 stand right behind.

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

More stupidity from

I teach in a school. This shit you read is just as bad as the anti gun messages sent by the media

Point is its ALL MEDIA DRIVEN.

There are 80,000 schools in America and the media finds one crazy principal that suspends a kid for playing guns with a pencil.

Its stupid BUT.... its not all the school.

I teach in a suburb in PA and this type of stupid stuff isn't occuring here.

Its the media getting you all wound up.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

More stupidity from

Teachers are trained in colleges.

Colleges are, by way of force from big donors, full of liberal professors.

Is it any wonder teachers are pukes for the most part?

I applaud all conservative teachers, and wish there were more.

Tried to start an intramural High School Trap leagu once, unbelievable. Administration shot it down at all the schools, even though there were some conservative teachers pushing fo it.

Not allowed because it had to do with guns.

HM

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

More stupidity from

Administrators and SB members differ to the school solicitor. Administrators don't want to be fired by the SB and most SB members are on the SB are in no way qualified to run a 70-100 million dollar entity. SO..... they differ to the solicitors who are always thinking lawsuits from the soccer mom's who do nothing but watch TV all day long and soak in the media BS they are pushing.

It has NOTHING to do with the fact teachers went to college. Thats stupid!!

Its all the media feeding the sheep. Thats all it is.

If we could get some better new agencies that actually report the news unbiasly we would be ok.

There are 600 channels for us to chose from, 500 new channels to tune into. They need ratings to keep their jobs so they go and look for the shock value stories.

No one wants to hear that a dad defended his family with a pistol
    No one wants to hear how Gun violence has actually gone down in the past 10 years.
    No one wants to hear feel-good stories

Everyone wants the "train wreck"
    Everyone wants the scandal
    Everyone wants to see the crimes hence why they lead every broadcast

Its the media and they manipulate the news to get ratings, they could care less if what they are reporting is true or not. They want the ratings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.