1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More sensitve to what?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Just read an article on clashdaily.com by Audrey Russo, Sharia, the Dems etc. which is where I quote:

"Here are just a few of the well-known “treats’“ for women living (if that’s what you choose to call it) under Sharia Law endorsed by the MB:
    – Muslim women must marry Muslim men.
    – Female sexual mutilation (circumcision) is mandatory.
    – Women may not leave their home without a husband’s permission.
    – Men may beat insubordinate wives (and today’s technology provides video instruction).
    – Adultery is punished by death by stoning (definitely for women, sometimes for men).
    – A woman’s testimony in court is only worth half that of a man. (Muslim value of women.)
    – Non-Muslim women married to Muslim men may not testify in Sharia courts. (Ah, equity.)
    – Rape must be verified by four male witnesses. (Talk about the deck being stacked against a woman.)
    – Forced child marriage is allowed.

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2012/10/sharia-dems-and-the-real-war-on-women/#ixzz29JpTksH7

Where I was born and raised, this kind of stuff brings disdain and is blatantly against the laws of the land where I choose to reside. How dare some of the representatives of my great Country say we must be more sensitive to this!
    What in the world are they thinking? Clearly they must not be re elected or appointed to any place in government. And why must we tolerate people brought here to blatantly break or bend our laws?
    And our American Ambassador died because we were insensitive to this?
    Would we tolerate a 'religion' that plucks out people's eyeballs and feeds them to the crows?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.