1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More Republican FAIL!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I know they get NO help from msm,,,,,,but need to educate the masses with other means.....

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

The media is probably behind this. The way they report stuff, skew facts, it is no wonder.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

They really are a pathetic excuse for a party. The concept of leadership seemingly doesn't exist.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Between the crybaby boehner, the fact withholding cantor, the spineless senators,,,,,,,it is a wonder we still have a "party".........

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Whether you liked him or not, the one thing that got him attention and got him on the map was when Ross Perot bought airtime and made his case. Please don't misconstrue this as any kind of support for Perot. In fact I did not vote for him. But the point is he was able to bypass the media and not be censored or reduced to sound bites taken out of context.

The problem is Boehner is too spineless to do anything aggressive like buy air time or take out full page ads.

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Brian, if you think that full page ads or buying air time would help, then why don't you do it? Perot was a multi-millionaire with money to burn and Boehner, you and I aren't, which is probably why he and you don't try to take on the MSM by outspending them.

The Democrats have always been able to get the gullible masses to blame Republicans for any fiscal impass because they want to keep all their stuf. Remember when they blamed Newt the last time? The Republicans got routed in the next election. Does anybody really believe that the masses of retards who voted for Big Ears can be educated? That's not going to happen so long as they keep getting their Obamaphones, welfare, disability and food stamps. Think of 548, traders, stool, Johnny, midflake, etc. and ask yourself if they can be educated.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The republicans lose because they aren't willing to offer something better than the dems, and they aren't willing to lose standing for something. If you aren't willing to lose standing for your ideals you have no ideals anyone wants.

8. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Let's face Obama was pulled over the finish lines by appealing to the free stuff people. With 47 million on foodstamps, although not all adults, most vote Democrat. Perhaps we've reached the tipping point where ideas will not prevail but who can give out more free stuff. With Obama's 51% to 49%, it certainly does not make a mandate. It's not a matter of political philosophy but the reality of "Ask not what I can do for my country but what my country can do for me..". In the mean time it will be a rough ride toward ultimate financial ruin. BT100dc

9. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

There's a reason they're called 'The Stupid Party'.

They're going to have to start using the same dirty tricks as their opponents or lose the game.

J.F.W.

10. brett44

brett44 Member

Unfortunately, the Republicans are in trouble because their policy of not wanting to raise taxes on the rich didn't sell well to the majority of the people out there.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The problem with this once great country is we have two parties, the party of stupid (Reps), and the party of the corrupt (Dems) until that is rectified what we now have is what will be for the time being

Until we crash and burn like an alcoholic or drug addict, we will have to hit rock bottom hard and then hope we still have the fortitude to recover

I ain't looking pretty

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

So Stool Casing, do you consider yourself stupid, or ignorant? Either way, you are full of chit, and hot stinky air! Of course, all one has to do is read your posts. You would be the last thing considered, to be a judge of education.
    [​IMG]

13. Stl Flyn

Here is an idea, maybe the Republicans need to stop blaming the stupid Democrats for losing! LOL

Update: Wow Cat, there is a light on over there. I am surprised. LOL

14. johnboy

johnboy Member

We owe more money than any nation in recorded history. They all know what to do but have not figured out how to get re-elected after they do it.

15. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Another, thing is that Mitch McConnell should have never opened his mouth about making Obama a one term president. People aren't too stupid to see when a person has tunnel vision. I wish someone would have said to McConnell, you are a Senator, you are not the head of the GOP, your job is to represent your constituents and to argure and lobby for legislation that helps your state and this country. Leave the presidency to the voters. It is talk like his that leads me to believe his priorities are skewed and he needs to re-read his job description.

You can think Obama should be a one term president, but don't be dumb enough or egotistical enough to say it in an interview on national television. Now he just looks like a crotchety old fart who is part of the problem and has been there too long. Worse yet, he is not alone.

16. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

John Galt, I am here for my education. Let's hear your plan, enlighten me.
    By the way, I don't get any "stuf."

I am trying to think of the last time a Republican proposed a significant spending cut. Help me out. Why do Republicans never mention deficits when they are in power. When they are in power, they cut taxes and blow up the deficit, then when they are out of power , they complain about the deficit.

17. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Finally a thread that makes sense ! Where are all the hot headed single toothed know it alls ? Cat got your tongue ?

18. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Rick sorry but you misunderstand me what we all need to do is work together and from what I've seen that's not in your scope ! compromise has always been acceptable in our great country whether your on the right or the left we need to find common ground ! I would never hate you for your beliefs never demean or belittle you for what you believe yet a small fraction here including you seen to think its ok to do all of the above ! The only reason I choose to take the tact I do is simple it pi$$e&"$ all of you off have a good day Sir

19. Stl Flyn

Rick,

We all should know, true conservatives aren't the problem. True conservatives do not increase spending by triple, and cut taxes at the same time. What is MORE fiscally responsible, increasing income while increasing spending, or the prior scenario?

20. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Truth is that the Republicans should practice political "Omerta".
    Stick together with one primary mission and not consume their own. Admit NO mistakes, carry out effective PR campaigns and keep the infighting "In the Family". You can still remain conservative and win. The Democrats have been doing this for years effectively.

JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.