1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More OT; Most Macho Line in Movies

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hunter870, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter870

hunter870 Member

OK, I've got my short list:

The Usual Suspects - Spoken after the sniper lays out his field of fire and snuggles in for his first of a series of kills...."Oswald was a fag."

300 - Upon being informed that the enemy arrow storm will blot out the sun...Good. I like to fight in the shade."

Apocalypse Now - "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

And who can forget Bogie - "I stick my neck out for nobody."

Yours? I'm feeling lucky today.....

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Badges? Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges! I think from The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

"Where's the beef?" An old grandma on the Wendy's commercial.
    "You get what you settle for!" Movie Thelma and Louise

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

"A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse! The Bard.

5. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

"Close but no cigar", John Wayne - Big Jake.

6. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

"All the other jobs we get the guy is running away, you're the first one we've met whose going back to where he can get killed" "Oh, I get it now, it's that salmon up the river shit"

James Caan to Bert Young referring to Mako in "The Killer Elite" (1975)

"Now before this poor guy was hurt so bad, he left me some money, which I thought was a very nice gesture" (Caan after the end of the Ninja battle on the mothballed liberty ship, reaching into the coat pocket of the CIA liasion who planned to have him killed and took the cash in the envelope that was meant for the assassins hired to kill James Caan: in Killer Elite)

(but where would you get this 12 ga pump gun?) "The same place you got yours, you jack ass" - I love that movie

of course the ULTIMATE ............................even better than "Make my day".................

"F%@# THE BONUS"................Rutger Hauer to Gene Simmons in "Wanted Dead Or Alive" (1987) A really good movie about radical islamic terrorists planning mass destruction - movie should be remade today!

7. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

what's even really funny after Randall (Rutger Hauer) pulls the pin on the grenade wedged in "Malik Al-Raheem's" mouth (Gene Simmons) - after it blows up - the PLO pattern head wrap Simmons was wearing flops down to the ground a few seconds after the blast adding another belly busting laugh at the end of the movie

8. thewolf

thewolf TS Member

"Aint got time to bleed" Jesse the Body in Predator

"I came here to Chew gum and kick ass; and I'm all outta gum" Roddy piper in They Live

And my fav, Damon Wayons in The last Boy Scout(describing Bruce Wliis' character), "What would Joe do?"..."Probably shoot everybody and smoke some cigarettes"

9. Harold

Harold TS Member

Tuco is in a bubble bath. The One Armed Man enters the room]
    One Armed Man: I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.
    [Tuco kills him with the gun he has hidden in the foam]
    Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Most of them have to come from the movie "Tombstone"....

"I'm your huckleberry" (Val Kilmer/Doc Holliday)

"Damn right you're scared" (kurt russell to Thorton)

"Tell them vengance is coming. tell them I'm coming. And hell is coming with me. you hear me? Hell is coming with me"

best movie ever made....

11. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Jesse Ventura's line in predator is at the top of my list, follows closely behind by "we don need no steeekin' batches"!!! I always thought that line was from "Romancing the Stone".

12. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

It was indeed from "Treasure of the Sierra Madre"...I stand corrected...

13. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Kurt Russel in tombstone, You gonna do somthin or just stand there and bleed?
    Clint Eastwood, Wonder why it took so long for her to get Mad ? Jeff

14. thewolf

thewolf TS Member

Arnold from Predator, "If it bleeds we can kill it"

From Rambo, "I wasn't protecting Rambo from you. I was protecting you from him."

Jackie Gleason(Smokey and the Bandit), "Boy when I get home I'm gonna smack your momma in the mouth, cause their aint no way you came from my loins."

On Mongo(Blazing Saddles), "...oh no, don't shoot him you'll just make him mad."

15. thewolf

thewolf TS Member

Last one

Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness, "Good Ash, bad Ash, whatever; I'm the one with the gun."

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.
    You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. Col. Nathan Jessup in A Few Good Men

17. grouper

grouper TS Member

"You WANT me on that wall!" You NEED me on that wall!"

-Jack Nicholson, "A Few Good Men"

18. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

"Billy you are not a god." "Why dont you pull the trigger and find out"
    "I'll make you famous."
    -Young Guns

Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood right after he shot the owner of the bar where his friend's body was on display. "Mister you are a cowardly SOB to shoot an unarmed man!" "Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate this place with the body of my friend."

"Say you're rehabilitated again and I'm breaking your jaw." -Andy Sipowitz NYPD Blue after beating a confession out of a child molestor.

19. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Blade Runner

Not macho, but a good line, nevertheless.

Roy Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time...to die.

20. thespan

thespan TS Member

Dorothy: You are a very bad man.

Wizard: Oh, no, my dear, I am a very good man...I am just a very bad wizard!

Peter Greenspan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jacob mccandles no cigar