1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More on Obamas birthplace:This is not going to die

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Intel report: Kenyans honor Obama's 'birthplace'

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Intel report: Kenyans honor Obama's 'birthplace'
    An internal bulletin from the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service states that the Kenyan government in 2009 commissioned a cultural museum in the Obama home village of Kogelo to honor the "birthplace of President Barack Obama" and rededicate the tomb of his father, Barack Obama Sr.
    Read the latest now on WND.com.

Plus!
    You might consider it as a kind of sequel to Jerome Corsi's best-selling "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President."

"If all else fails, and Obama is permitted to seek re-election next year, he will be held accountable to voters," says Corsi. "And this is the plan to make sure he doesn't get another term."
    Click here for details.

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Well, all the republican party needs to do is to keep beating this dead horse and he'll be assured of a second term. Putting up a good candidate wouldn't hurt either. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Every time I see Chucky defending his Messiah, I think of this poster.

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Well, we all know, what the Kenyan government says, must be true. Not like they are corrupt or anything, just like every other country in Africa. *end sarcasm*

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

And of course our Government is not corrupt. End sarcasm. Bulge.

6. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

How would it help them to claim Obama was born there? I mean he's an embarrassment everywhere he goes.

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Bulge: If you think our government is as bad as Kenya's government, you are free to leave. Maybe the living standards are more to your liking over there. :)

8. porky

porky TS Member

sernv99, By the threads that you type all the time, you probably would fit in well in Kenya and you could visit your hero's museum everyday. Now that would be a plus for you.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Servn99, I thank you for your permission to go to Kenya. However I never said our Govt. was as bad as Kenyas. You are the one that brought up corrupt govts. With Obama in office our Executive branch has been nothing but Chicago style corrupt. Never an administration this bad. And I will thank you not to determine what style of living conditions I prefer as you have absolutely no knowledge of me and what I am about. No need to cast aspersions toward anyone on here, as it only ahows your ignorance, and no matter how hard you try I really don't beleive that you will bring any of us down to your level. Bulge.

10. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

shooting crotch has the funniest posts. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.