1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More on Lowes and the muslims

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Click above. Bulge.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/lowes-pulls-ads-muslim-show-sparks-protest-173552008.html

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

404 error. Being someone that lives 5 minutes from Dearborn and was born & raised there. This is no surprise. The Kayak company said they pulled their advertising because the show sucked. It does....

They were protesting in Allen park today. It's the closest Lowe's to Dearborn. I know many friends that went there today just to buy something, anything to show support for the company. Dearborn is the only city I know of that has Speech Zones. They are locations where you can congregate and speak your mind.

Be careful though, you may get a shoe thrown at you....

Jerbear

3. quartering

quartering Active Member

lowes bought advertising on the program before they pulled it. executives at lowes made a business decision to advertise on that program before they made the decision to pull their advertising from it. you guys don't get it; lowes is not a hero for pulling their advertising after local protests arose: they're marketing/advertising strategy needs to be called into question. screw lowes. good luck with it

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I once traded a Winchester M37 for a Muslim's wife's Ninja Hood plus 1500 dinar.

-Gary

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

If the wifes ninja hood didn't have moth holes you got a good deal. Bulge.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Nope, just the two normal holes for the eyes plus one for the husband's leash.

-Gary

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I now drive the extra mile to Lowes over HD. Good for them. Their money, they should be able to spend it their way. To those who disagree you should loose your option to return something you purchase from them and then decide you don't want it! Jake

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I don't get it, Home Depot never advertised on that show and you folks want to punish them! Lowes only stopped advertising once they took some heat. They never would have had a problem if they hadn't advertised on the show in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.