1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More on London

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Porter, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

For those of you youngsters who don't remember history, and you will never see this an a school book, think about this. Before we entered WWII, England was under attack from Germany in a BIG way. The powers that be in England before the war wanted no part of gun ownership so they were outlawed. THEN when the dodo hit the fan and they realized they could not protect themselves and it got interesting.

England begged the US citizens to send them any kind of personal rifle, pistol, or shotgun they could spare for home land defense and they would be returned after the war. Some were but not many. One would think they would have learned their lesson NOOOOOOOOO!!!! as soon as the war was over the arms that saved their bacon were destroyed as terrible impliments! What does the Bille say, sew the wind and reap the whirlwind. Now they have a population that has no defenses.

The riots were not over a drug addict being shot or as the liberals here stated, loss of government subsidies, they were carried out by THUGS who wanted to loot stores. It was only reported in one place that I saw and then shunned by the press but in an up-scale area of London, thugs came in resturants and pulled rings off ladies fingers and ear rings out of their ears as the families tried to have dinner! Now undersatnd me on this one. If some creep tries to pull jewelry from the hand of my wife of 43 years, or for that matter, form your wife if I am present, I will shoot him A LOT!!

Liberials!! What more can I say!

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Fact is all crooks are liberals and prefer conservatives be disarmed so they can carry on their business without fearing loss of their life, limb or livelyhood. We conservatives should be more tolerant and understanding. After all, what kind of society would we be without affirmative action, political correctness and the progressive agenda.

Robert

3. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Dear Robert, Please move to Mississippi. We need more people like you here!

4. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

I'm a slow learner and my reaction time is late too. I'll be dead meat and wife is already. I don't have jewelry or money to loose. Now my kids that's another story.

Harry

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If you have a chance to watch (Dish), or rent this movie, do so.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

"If politicians weren't doing something for which they should be shot, they wouldn't care if you had a gun or not." – Unk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.