1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More on Buzzer on Gun, Please?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by parrot man, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrot man

parrot man TS Member

Thanks Guys for your input,

Didn't think I would get any replys to this crazy idea.
    As I said I did go to Radio Shack looking for hardware. I even bought a piazzo buzzer and battery holder but when I rigged it up without being on gun it wasn't loud enough to register on speaker. Guess I have to look for one that will make more noise.

The door bell idea sounds good. I never thought of hooking the noise maker part to the speaker, dah on my part! Anybody got any ideas on how I could afix push button to stock with out ruinning my stock. Or any other ideas?
    Just wanted you guys to know that I'm just getting back into the sport after about a Five year break. Boy you don't know the things you forget on five years.

I shoot a BT99+ gun and am glad of its many adjustments. When I quit shooting my average was about a 95 but sence I just started in June again I couldn't anything. Quite frustrating. After alot of coaching at the club and some sugestions that I pattern the gun things are getting better. Boy did the patterning help. I found out the gun was shooting way low ans to the left.
    after makeing some adjustmenta on gun it brought my score up 10 maybe 12 birds.
    hard to believe my body changed that much in those five years.

I do think I'm on the road to recovery though. Thank God I have a gun that adjusts. Thats why I bought the BT99+ to start with. I did get a surprise to see how the price of lead had gone up though. May get a shot maker in the spring
    but thats a horse of another color.

The reason I wanted the buzzer is mainly for a thought os getting rid of distractions and after reading an article in Shotgun Sports, Is your call makeing you miss. Hence the buzzer idea.

Anyway Thanks from a fellow shooter for your help on my idea.Any more input on my idea I thank you for. Sorry for such a dumb idea but if it works I'll be happy!

Your Friend and follow shooter,
    Eric R. Vega

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Link above for sounder, switch from pistol laser sight. Done.

80 db SPL should do it.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.