1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

more new pictures- colorado custom cases

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by beaker100, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

here are some recent cases we have built during our end of year sale. thanks for all the interest. we are continuing our sale! thank you doug (573)-286-9905.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture008.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

mach-2 combo case barrels standup in this case

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture006.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

mach-1 case single barrel case barrel stand up in this case

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this is one of the options available for latches on most case models

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

outside of the classic case with heavy duty latches

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

the outside of the mach series of cases with our standard latches

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture010.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

our mach-2 case

2. lhorselou

lhorselou TS Member

Would you be kind enough to e-mail me a price list. Thank you.

If you have a catalog I would like one to take to my club. I know of several people who would be interested in your cases. Nice work.

Regards,

Lou

3. brownk80

brownk80 Member

I would also like a price list.

brownk80@comcast.net

4. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

I just received one of Doug's cases and was so impressed with the quality, fit and finish I ordered another for my combo. They are FIRST CLASS, as is his workmanship.

Neil

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

oops the first picture is a mach-3 3 barrel case. also picture 4 is a mach-2 with optional latches not a classic-2. lol can't keep em straight myself! thanks for looking doug

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

just a note of thanks to all who have ordered cases during our sale.. doug

7. TOOT

TOOT TS Member

Doug-

What took you to Missouri? Last time I saw you was in Coloardo...I came to your place to get an adjustable butt pad on my MX 15. I helped you move a bunch of case materials out of your Dad's carport.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Doug...

You have mail..

Curt - Delaware

9. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hey toot how ya doing i got all that stuff moved up to that building in littleton, colo and the city fathers would not issue me a business liscense. said i was in an area that did not allow munufacturing. i looked around and i have always liked the area around the missouri trapshooter park in linn creek so i moved it all here. plus not so much traveling in the midwest to the shoots. lots of shoots in a 200 mile radius. curt i do see some new mail but not under you emsil address. you might try to send it again i will be responding to emails tonight thanks doug

10. PW

PW Member

I am looking for a case for a 35" Ljutic mid rib mono could you give me a price and a web sight if you have one or send a catalog.
    Perry

11. TOOT

TOOT TS Member

Well you seem to be doing well....and your product is first class.

I just wish we had some up and coming gunsmiths around here since you, Ikey and Jerry have retired.

All the best.....

12. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I would like to have a price list also.

13. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

That last one looks like the case you just sent me, Doug. I love it, and so do many of the guys that I shoot with.
    Great product, Doug gives very good shipping times, and I can heartily recommend his cases; they are first class.

14. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

i would like a price list as well, also do you make cases for rifles and handguns as well or only shotguns?

15. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi toot well i haven't quite retired from gunsmithing just looking for something to do that dosen't require so much traveling and keeps me busy in the winter (slow) season. i am gunsmithing for 3 local gun dealers around here plus we have the gun club 1 mile down the road. i will be traveling to a few shoots this summer mostly in the mid-west... best wishes to you and hope to see you on the line doug

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Doug,

I'm the "trophy committee" for the Delaware State Shoot, '08. I'm anticipating using good gun cases as trophy's for the HAA & HOA categories/classes.

Please send me an email at:

grnberetcj@comcast.net

Thanks,

Curt Jones

17. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

A price list and/or a product catalog would be really appreciated! The cases look first class!

The email address is valid; it's just a disposable to foil spambots.

Morgan

18. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

You have mail Doug,

I need a good case for my new 3200.

Guy Babin

19. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi morgan i am the first to admit i do not know much about computers. i tried the email address and i could not get a message thru. if you see this please call me or email me direct thank you doug hubbart, (573) 286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

20. pieters

pieters TS Member

i would like a combo case 34'' do you have one or make one how much?
    thank you richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.