1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More new Perazzi parts from Italy and more coming

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Click the above link for a downloadable Perazzi parts list, which you can easily print.

Got in some new parts and some changes in pricing.

All the adjustable trigger kits were sold, most, ironically, going to my good shooting friends in the UK and Australia. Responses have been totally wonderful on these retrofit kits.

We will be offering a gold plated metal trigger to become part of this kit in the near future. Marcello is sending more kits. I should have these in about 10-12 days.

We are no longer carrying any of the standard Perazzi hammer leaf springs, BUT are now carrying the new, beefier style springs for $35.00 each. We still offer the 1 year warranty for breakage.

As always, if you need something please give me a call or email. Email is the best way to get me. I don't always get to the phone in time, especially when running one of the lathes, or I may be at the coffee shop.

I pride myself in getting item shipped ASAP, unless there is a back-order in parts.

[​IMG]

Whiz White<BR>
    S&W Supply Company

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Coffee shop? I thought you were up to speed on modern day communications... Don't you own a cell phone?

3. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I don't take my cell phone into the coffee shop. I'm there to get AWAY from all the calls. In fact, my cell phone stays in my 4x4 all the time.

I'm retired, remember?

Whiz ;-)

4. BudLight

BudLight Member

0   0   0

Just got off the phone with Whiz. What a great guy !! My parts are on their way. Thanks Whiz. Ron

5. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ron: I forgot to get your email, so here's your delivery confirmation number:

420 98640 9101 0105 2129 7191 3586 85

You should get the parts around Wednesday.

Thanks.

Whiz

6. BudLight

BudLight Member

0   0   0

Whiz, Thank you very much! Bolts arrived Wed. Great service!! Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.