1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More Ken Hurst Engraving on SX-1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Baron23, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hopefully, below will appear a picture of the finished left side of the receiver. This is not really a picture taken of the receiver, per se...but of Ken "working" on it. So the detail is not that grand. I will not bother the board with pics until I have my prof photog friend shoot real pictures (instead of snapshots) of the work.

As of this time, all engraving is done and I have the parts in hand. As soon as I get the top coats of the oil finish fixed (don't EVEN ask), its off to Ernest Marlette's house for some BBQ and bluing/assembly LOL

[​IMG]

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

One of a kind, maybe a masterpiece...??? can't wait to see final receiver with special bluing and oil finish...

regards

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Not only long pants....he had shoes on!! LOL

It was cold that day :)

4. big-o

big-o Member

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with Mr. Ken Hurst? I would like to speak with him about doing some work.Thank you in advance, Harold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.