1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More Kelly/Giffords Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GunDr, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/14/Mark-Kelly-s-AR-15-Stunt-Provokes-Giffords-Photo-Leak

Mark Kelly's campaign against "assault weapons" such as the AR-15 rifle has sparked a local backlash. On March 13, a Tucson, Arizona radio host published a photograph of former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 rifle at a gun range. Giffords has since confirmed that the photograph is authentic.

The source who witnessed the photograph put it this way:

"Giffords and Kelly came across with a different demeanor in 2010. To me, it seems like they've done a complete 180 because of what happened. And with the latest controversy--with Mark Kelly doing what he did with the AR-15 stunt--this photo needs to be put out."

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The elected officials, their constituants, and familys etc. live by the words:
    "Do what I say, not as I do" for whatever reason they feel they are above the laws that apply to common American Citizens ... When they outlaw guns only the criminals and Politicians will have guns, pretty much one of the same in my opinion ... If their mouth is moving, you know they are telling a lie or being deceptive about something ... It truly is a shame she (Gifford) got shot but there were many other who got shot and died that day in the same place, by the same gun and you never hear anything about any of them ... Personally, I have heard more than enough about her (Gifford) and him, don't care for hypocrites, liars, and thieves ... Most Politicans fit into one, two, or all of those catagory's, looks like Astronauts do also ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

He is a whore look for something new to prostitute since NASA closed shop on him. The democratic party is full of them.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The link I provided does not contain any viruses. Apparently the link is to long to work properly. Copy & paste the text in the message and it works fine.

5. 548

548 Guest

The daily wiping of his wife's ass has probably caused him to reflect and reassess his position on all things guns.

6. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Always a excuse from our liberal idiot.....there is no excuse for termination of a 2nd amendment right.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Kelly didn't "reassess his position" regarding HIS 2nd Amendment right -- just ours. Another common hypocrite like 548 and Chesty. "Useful Idiots" as the Soviets called them.

-Gary

8. ridgeway

ridgeway Member

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

This is not about the congress woman's injury or Kelly's service record. Some have said they did this for political or monetary gain, but I will not enter in debate on that issue. What this "IS" about (and ONLY About) is the unfortunate fact that they chosen to take part in an effort to actively deny american citizens a constituional right! Now they have been found to be totally Hypocritical in their actions! This is often the case when famous people or those in high positions, have liberal attitudes and feel they have special rights and privlegies that "common" people are not entitled to! Liberals will defend them even though their position is indefensable, because liberals always do this. That will NOT,however, change what they are doing in ANY way! While I am sorry Ms. Giffords was injured in the shooting, It in "NO WAY" gives either her or her husband the liscense to attack anyone's constitutional freedom!

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Kelly/Giffords...aren't they those two old bats on TV who get crocked on wine every weekday morning

11. oz

oz Active Member

I still wish gabby gifford the best. She did not deserve to be shot by a nut.

12. 548

548 Guest

@ jrb100 - No disrespect intended towards Giffords & Kelley.

The intent of the post was to use shock and awe to get the narrow minded to think from the perspective of a victim of gun violence. And to understand that a person's political and moral stances are generally based on life experiences. And so as Mitt Romney has shown us in regards to his stance on gun control, opinions can change as a result of outside influences.

jrb100 you have my sincere appology if you were offended. Yes, I shoot trap.

13. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

548 and above---I agree---It's not easy taking care of a family member---I wish Gabby the best---George@SJB

14. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rules only apply to the huddled masses, not the elite. We are here to serve the elite. Simple as that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.