1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@@ More K-80 Pro Rib Eye Candy @@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Just had to show this one. The customer is snow bound until later in the week so here is a sneak peak. This is a beautiful stock and the wood was provided by Earnie Ross from Southern Ohio. As mother nature does the feather in the back of the stock came out very unusual. The feather wraps over the top and the back of the comb making it look like a zebra strip accross the back. My guys should have all the credit, they make me look good. Mike did an outstanding job on the finish work and Cindy did the little arrow heads in the cheeks. The edges were made jagged to look like arrow heads. As always thank you for taking a look and I hope the customer sees this tonight.

Dennis, Cindy & the Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Mike,

Good eye, we labored on the layout but had to lay the stock in this direction to keep the straight grain for the grip in the proper direction. You are right I have never seen a feather run like this one did but it makes it truly a one of a kind.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.