1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More government Gestapo tactics.......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 29, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Be careful out there,,,,,,,,,I bet 548 and geno would be so proud of them getting these potential criminals off the street.........

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thats the problem you got there littledoggy from texas

You got those hundreds of billions to build that fence across texas and have those agents working in parking lots -

But spewing hate against the military and police isnt the answer

Wise move

Politic for more

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

brianinoregon_2008_0303313.jpg

That's some real nice work, boys.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hell when they were looking to the bombers in Boston the police were kicking down doors with no warrant and the people just let them do it

I am sure Gene would approve of that too, but when does it go to far Gene?

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep, the results are starting to show!! Can't trust the government in any form.

When the "leaders" can't follow the "law" the citizens loose their TRUST in anyone in authority!!!

Oh ya, there is that "tie" to that Hitler character again, rearing its ugly head, continuing the "history repeating itself" scenario!!!! WoW

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The ever increasing farce of jackboots is troubling.

I would rather die a fiery death from terrorist than slowly lose all of our hard fought rights.

7. bigdogtx

Retard from Iowa,,,,,,,,you really have NO clue, do you,,,,,,you a such a Liar if you say I have ever said bad things about the military; except for the idiot currently in charge of it,,,,,,you know that wonderful guy YOU helped stay there in 2012 ,,,,,,,,you really need to see a doctor,,,,,,,try Mercy or Methodist,,,,,,,I think that one you see on 30th street seems to have lost his direction in treating you.......

8. drgondog

drgondog Member

Just think about how fast blood pressure would reduce by simply not replying or commenting to Gene or 548 posts - ever. just sweet silence.

9. bigdogtx

Kind of like playing with a kitty with a laser....

10. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

All this over a six pack? Are you kidding me? This is what passes for "law enforcement"?

These clowns really need to get over themselves.

11. bigdogtx

It does in government gene's mind,,,,,,,he seems to favor these tactics........

12. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Have any of you considered the possibility that certain individuals who post here might actually be working for some group who is interested in keeping track of what is being said in a group like this?

Once, a few years ago, in a different firearms related group I participated in, there was one individual who would constantly post things that were extremely radicalizing and got massive amount of feedback comments. Some of the members of the group left and said it was because of the actions of this one individual. His posts were so far beyond the normal and so intentionally antagonistic that someone started doing some background check on him. Came to be that he was doing this, under a couple of different names on a couple of different groups.

On the group I was in, it was speculated that this was a behavior characteristic of an agent provocateur who was intentionally trying to get the group to indicate some plan or action that could then be used against it. When this speculation was posted to that group, the individual in question suddenly, like within an hour, cancelled the account he had been using for posting to the group. That raised even more questions and suspicions among the remaining group members.

13. Brian in Oregon

brianinoregon_2008_0303318.jpg

She didn't respect their authority.

14. Brian in Oregon

License to kill.

15. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This might surprise some radical posters here but I do believe there are abuses of authority by a minority of law enforcement officials on rare occassions.

And there are crimes committed occassionally by law enforcement types

I do believe this happens as it does in any walk of life.

That doesnt mean that there is a conspiracy to go and take anyones freedoms away from them

Now Shannon 391 " The ever increasing farce of jackboots is troubling.

I would rather die a fiery death from terrorist than slowly lose all of our hard fought rights. "

My question for Barker- littlepuppy from texas, shannon 391-Brian from oregon is explain how you have contributed to the "hard fought rights" Name the service you were in and the years you served.

Its people that demand their rights but havent contributed that are the real drain on our system

Think about that for a min

Who knows what actually happened in that parking lot? None of us

Regards from Iowa

Gene

16. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Gene, the examples posted here reflect what can be argued as an increasing trend of abuse of inocents by law enforcement over minor matters. In some cases, people are seriously injured or killed. The alarm that is being raised by others is that there is no accountability or consequenses for these actions by what passes as "law enforcement". Instead, there appears to be an "us versus them" mentality that results in a circling of the wagons whenever something like this occurs.

Are you willing to bet that there was no disciplinary action of consequense taken against these officers? I am.

We do not have to look very far from home to find examples of our freedoms being trampled upon.

17. Brian in Oregon

One of the things I've noticed over the years is that those who beat others over the head about military service usually were REMFs and pogues who dug latrines, peeled potatoes or changed the oil on trucks. The ones who served in actual combat are almost always quiet about their military service and seldom use it as a censorship tool. This is because they appreciate the freedoms they fought for too much.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The collar gets ever tighter, and those who would deny it are of the Ostrich Clan.

HM

19. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Gene, People work and pay taxes, that's another way to support our military.

If you did serve, where do you think your check came from ?

20. bigdogtx

Little jean,,,,,,Marines on both sides of me,,,,,,,one in Korea, the other in a recent desert operation,,,,,,you fight many battles during "your" service??? Or do you just postulate from a keyboard???? Shannon,,,,,,you are asking a delusional liberal to understand economics,,,,,,,little geneo,,,,,,,has been on the teat for so long he will stand behind whatever the government does or condones.........