1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MORE FAMILY VALUES

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigbore613, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Reverand Zara, what she puts in her mouth is her business! Jeff

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

hahahahaha!!!!!!!

John

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What was the 90's catch phrase? "It was behind closed doors, between consenting adults....".

At this rate, no men will be able to run for office in another year or two.

Did he really have the class not to use the taxpayers money?

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Or better yet, Democratic congressman Barny Frank. He was screwing his page. No one has "values" like the libbies!

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Barney , JUST because you like someone sticking it to YOU , don't stick it in us !!!!!! Jeff

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

If you must judge, you will find many more sexual dalliances on the liberal side of the isle. Glasses houses don't you know?

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Cowboy1. Mine is merely an appeal for fairness. Since Mr. Zarathrusta, or should I call you Mithras, hold yourself up as the "judge of souls," I feel compelled to give you the business. Judge thyself.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Life is tough under the microscope.

This garbage is beyond the pale of absurdity. Kennedy was doing Marilyn, and no one created any hysteria.

Even FDR had a side honey.

How long is it going to be before colonoscopy images become an election issue?

HM

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I don't understand your point. Why do liberals attack a conservative when they act like them. Why do liberals hate someone that professes values. Why do they delight in someone else's moral failure. I think they like to see our country dragged down to their level. I don't know why. There is no comfort in hell if there are more people there.

10. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Gives the term "stimulus package" a whole new meaning....

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Don't care what your political affiliation is,(dems, libs, repubs, green, conservatives) if you're an elected official and you choose to cheat on your spouse while on the taxpayers payroll it should appear on the front page of every newspaper and you should be forced to resign your post. Additionally you should never be able to hold public office again. Being unfaithful is a dealbreaker and goes to the core of your honesty.

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Obama took a page from Swingin Bill's play book.

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=obamacheckingass.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I wonder how old she is?????

Jerbear

13. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

halfmile, thats a good one about colonoscopy images. The funny things is, that most politicians' heads should show such images. So, they probably are or should be at issue. LOL!

John E.

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If the libs screamed about ALL of the resigning, then there would be no problem,,,,yet is seems like they only howl when it is a conservative doing something wrong,,,,remember William Jefferson from LA,,,,is he still in congress????

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Jefferson is going through the court process now. If they drag it out long enough they may be able to sweep a bunch of it under the rug.

William "Cold Cash" Jefferson, with $93,000.00 stashed in his freezer.

There are 16 counts in the indictment under way. An "honorable explanation" has been promised for 4 years.

I do believe the puke support may be crumbling. This guy was a bunco artist for sure.

HM

16. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I don't know. Look at Marion Berry. He was on tape with crack and a hooker and the dumb bastards voted him back in after prison. Now he is charged with stalking. Look at the adulation of Micheal Jackson and O.J.Simpson. Some people will defend anyone. I'd bet most of them voted democrat, if they even voted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.