Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

More CMD for sale

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Shooting Coach 
#1 ·
Just got 288 tubes in, same price. $13 for two tubes, shipped. 93 cents Tn Sales Tax collected for Tn sales.

PM me address and I will get lube out, and send info on payment.

Your personal check will be fine, no need to pay for a MO or Cashier's Check.

Thanks for the sales. This is a great product, and is priced right.

#10 ·
Krieghoff does not make a stainless gun. However, I have used it for many years on high grade guns, including the Krieghoffs.

This lube prevents wear and galling at critical points on and in your gun.

CMD has generally twice the amount of product for less money than most lubes, and shipping is reasonable.

$13 for two tubes, shipped.

#13 ·
I just got my two tubes from Shooting Coach. I have used CMD in the past, its the grease Kolar provides standard (or they did) with their new guns.

Its a thick grease that will stand up well to heat and has a high Timken OK rating....which says it will provide protection under bearing plate type pressure.

Good stuff, little goes a long way, $13 for 2 tubes is cheap, and Coach is on top of his business in sending it out.

Thanks Coach.

Cheers

Stephen

#18 ·
Thanks for the business. I have sold more Gun Lube than one would think. I try to give prompt service and ship quickly. Apparently, the Post Office is slammed. I have had three non deliveries. If you don't get your shipment in a timely manner, let me know and I will reship promptly.

If you get two, just refuse the second, or send another check at your option.

I have accidentally sent multiple orders to at least one person. My low volume mail system is overloaded, and I have changed things a little.

Have a great holiday. Today I went to my club, cold weather and all, and ran a 200 straight with my MX-8 Perazzi. The shells were noticeable slower, and the birds did not break as well as they could have, but they all broke!

My guns always have CMD applied. I could tell no difference in the way the gun felt. This lube gets a little thick in very cold weather, but I clean and lube my guns at home. As I speak, the MX-8 is in the back room, THAWING OUT. BRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.