1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

More capacity for Western Skeet Trap Throwers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by traploader, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

For those trap clubs that also feature skeet or 5 Stand.

For Sale: Set of Western Retro SkeetLoader SL500s. Two loaders for $1995 plus approx $150 to ship. The SL500 is a bolt on 500+ capacity carousel conversion to replace your single stack on the Winchester Western Self Loading Skeet Machine. Comes with new feed shelf and uses a brush pack to retain the targets onto the throwing arm. Less maintenance more capacity. In stock ready to ship. Skeet machines sold separately. Contact Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products 250-216-8937 to place your order.

2. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wb4kGsx7qRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wctgO1mdNb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

Keep your questions coming. I'll provide a money back guarantee and references available.

4. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

5. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ian, I'll call you when the sun comes up. I'm in Oroville, I need a complete trap for my place.

You in Oliver BC right?

Barry Kemper

509 429 1563

6. Timd3200

Timd3200 Member

0   0   0

Will that work on a winchester trap machine. Our club has a old winchester and that would work for us. Let me know.

7. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

This loader above only works on the single stack Wincheser Western skeet machine.

I do have three other loaders that will work on the old Winchester trap machines. Our DS50 holds 50 targets and throws singles. DS100 holds 50 targets in both columns and throws automatic doubles or singles, CS270 holds almost 300 targets and throws singles. DS50 is $695, DS100 is $1495 and CS270 is $1995. I have some used CS270 loaders that will sell for less. Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products Tel: 250-216-8937

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
used western trap throwers
500 capacity electric trap throwers

used western trap throwers

wester skeet throwers foe sale
western trap throwers for sale